Game-Labs Forum

xebec cosair

if you please i wud like you to develope a cool looking xebec corsair for me with an all female crew,,no old farts in bad pants please,,and how much u need from me to get this developed and deliverd,,? money is no problem,,need you to tweak the xebec at bit with a bit more armour just in vulnerable areas,,and i wud like all the guns to be long range 9s,,and no lighter use the weight saving for more anti personal swivil guns,,for boarding,and make sure i have an extra large crew of vicious females for boarding if you please.

this set up makes the xebec a bit more dangerous and a big speed boost,loseing the 4 pounders for just anti personal guns..so this ship will be tuff to catch and sink,,and dangerous if we board..thnx for your consideration,,

if you please i wud like you to develope a cool looking xebec corsair for me with an all female crew,,no old farts in bad pants please,,and how much u need from me to get this developed and deliverd,,? money is no problem,,need you to tweak the xebec at bit with a bit more armour just in vulnerable areas,,and i wud like all the guns to be long range 9s,,and no lighter use the weight saving for more anti personal swivil guns,,for boarding,and make sure i have an extra large crew of vicious females for boarding if you please.

this set up makes the xebec a bit more dangerous and a big speed boost,loseing the 4 pounders for just anti personal guns..so this ship will be tuff to catch and sink,,and dangerous if we board..thnx for your consideration,,

with an all female crew   with a bit more armour just in vulnerable areas   ,for boarding,and make sure i have an extra large crew of vicious females for boarding if you please.

crew

crew

Hope This Works For Ya :o
  • Like 1

If I'm not mistaken Veyron this is perhaps the fourth thread that you have made with regards to the Arcadia. I'm sure that it shall be implemented. A word of caution though, in Potbs you could use the Arcadia to cross an enemy warships bow and board her, in Naval Action should you follow this tactic you are immensely likely to be split in two. The poor cutters that have been crossing my T have all met similar fates :P

• Like 1

with an all female crew   with a bit more armour just in vulnerable areas   ,for boarding,and make sure i have an extra large crew of vicious females for boarding if you please.

Hope This Works For Ya :o

lmao to funny

If I'm not mistaken Veyron this is perhaps the fourth thread that you have made with regards to the Arcadia. I'm sure that it shall be implemented. A word of caution though, in Potbs you could use the Arcadia to cross an enemy warships bow and board her, in Naval Action should you follow this tactic you are immensely likely to be split in two. The poor cutters that have been crossing my T have all met similar fates :P

i here that,in this game it will come down to good sailing tactical and good gunnery for sure,,but im not dumbaxx enough to take on a super frigate in a xebec,,ill be out running most of you upwind,,unless i think i got the shot,but they did say there be boarding combat in some form,,and that means my ship will have the edge in that department.,so we are going to try,,see you out there friend,god speed to u,,and if by chance u get into trouble,dont hesitate if im nearby,,ill come and help anytime,,veyron

This isn't POTBS, they're generally not going to create a custom gank machine for you. A Xebec is going to have its historical benefits and detriments.

Not everyone is native english and can express himself as such. So be gentle to such people who are at least trying.

Its like you have to write in a language you are not good in. Always keep that in mind.

We have a lot of laguages in this world.

I'm last person to judge anyone, because my own English is very weak and I can imagine what intellectual effort for the English / Americans must be deciphering "what the author had in mind?" while reading my posts. But cmo''n , I'm not,, talking,, about ,anguage, ,,,,but about ,,,,respect to th,e r,,,eaders.,,

I have heard Veyron in PotBS. He is a native English speaker but he just seems to have his own way. I doubt that he is purposefully trolling, he is just excited with regards to this ship in particular. He sails it in PotBS despite the fact that the ship is completely obsolete. What I'm trying to say is don't be too harsh with your regard for him, it is I'm certain just an innocent interpretation that he holds.

With regards to other posts that he has made in the objectification of women though I must say that I haven't appreciated his taste or leudness to the subject.