Game-Labs Forum

War crime (PB on 4-11-16 Danes vs US )

Thonys

As a prosecutor of the Frisian Admiralty:

i  see it as a case for the tribunal as it is a  war crime

the case  (PB on 4-11-16 danes vs US )

i want to see to trial all the Danish participants of the PB on 4-11-16 Danes vs  US

for the crime:

The deliberate use of an known exploit :

- A  Attack with fleet logs in, in front of the port to circumvent the screening fleet by mechanic and not by skill! 

its an  attack against game mechanic.

its an attack on morals. and bad conduct

it is even an  insult :

to all the sailors in front of the harbor who wants to protect it 

Demand:

There should be a  investigation on the participants on that particular event to see who they are

And i demand a 2 weeks ban for all the participants on the danish side who used this tactic

A apology from the participants to the US players

Therefore i call to the stand : as an eye witness and to whom it concern the accused members 

And He who can provide a screenshot, and all participants who were involved in this matter

to say whatever you want to say about the crime 

and even without a fair trial.......i let them walk the planks for it...

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 5

i want to see to trial all the Danish participants of the PB on 4-11-16 Danes vs  US

for the crime:

- A  Attack with fleet logs in, in front of the port to circumvent the screening fleet by mechanic and not by skill! 

it is even an  insult :

Demand:

There should be a  investigation on the participants on that particular event to see who they are

And i demand a 2 weeks ban for all the participants on the danish side who used this tactic

:D  :D  :D  :D

• Like 4

for the crime:

it is even an  insult :

Demand:

i agree with that 2 weeks ban

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 3

for the crime:

it is even an  insult :

Demand:

That sorry "fleet" which was in front of Savanah,supposed to "defend" the port,was attacked by combined Denmark/Norge-Spain-French-Sweden. And humiliated.

Fancy title though.."Prosecutor".... :D

If the DEVs start to ban those danish guys, they need to take a look to the last months.

When they do this and ban all players, who are using this game weakness, then i fear the server

would be loose much pb players. I am not really a PB Player but I heard so often that this weakness was used

by several nations. So..

calm down and hope the devs find a solution.

Edit: Dont know why the devs dont move the spawn point outside the circle of the harbour (fixed points or random) and just dont allow to logout there?!

Edited by Sven Silberbart
  • Like 1

Give it up this tribunal is not worth your time and will be closed like the last one, just accept that this is the new meta.

we issue 30 bans per week at least

Most of them are to people who claim they had sex, abnormal unnatural sex with your relatives or maybe even you; and profile you racially with extremely abusive lyrics or threaten you with real life hacking attempts and such. 

tribunal and report system works

But logging off from game is not a tribunal issue. Its a right of every player to be able to log off from game.

To the topic starter.

It was discussed in another topic you can all proceed there to propose solutions (link below). Removing safe log off from sea (with 2 min unsafe timer) is going to make every player sail 1 hour more on average. It seems like you don't want the game to become a job for yourself, but it is somehow ok if it becomes a job for others except you. 

For example. To log off near port battle you still have to sail there. Why did not you screen them when they were sailing there to log off, with your 24/7 patrols working in shifts? This proposal sound silly right?

The solution to the issue is being searched, but unfortunately all are inadequate and might just ruin gameplay for everyone who does not even play in port battles.

Feel free to discuss it here http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16997-please-stop-pb-log-camping-before-it-starts

ps

as far as i know the hostility generation itself took at least a week and took a lot of effort for both sides.

• Like 2

If the DEVs start to ban those danish guys, they need to take a look to the last months.

When they do this and ban all players, who are using this game weakness, then i fear the server

would be loose much pb players. I am not really a PB Player but I heard so often that this weakness was used

by several nations. So..

calm down and hope the devs find a solution.

Edit: Dont know why the devs dont move the spawn point outside the circle of the harbour (fixed points or random) and just dont allow to logout there?!

for what i know of...... this is the seconded time this happened..

and for the community "this problem" was solved

there is a port involved: 

this case it TO HUGE to let it go or calm down or  back off

THE community , sailors and admiralty's,.demand answers or solutions for this crime..

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1