Game-Labs Forum

Man overboard!

sXwTwWa.jpg

Why not add a sailor floating on a wooden plank right in the middle of the open Ocean? Random spawn locations help you get rewarded for sailing long distances. Survived sailor's ship was under attack and got destroyed. He was drifting for a week and he is able to provide useful information as a Thanks for saving him.

Process

1. Click on floating debris with a sailor on it. 

2. Read a note. 

Dear Captain (Name)

(text)

blla bla bla

blla bla bla

blla bla bla

blla bla bla

blla bla bla.... thanks for saving me. I know some useful information that can help you find 

Please select the following:

-A. Treasure

-B Shipwreck

-C Treasure Fleet

3. Select what information you want to know. (Only one info can be selected)

4. Start your Adventure!

More content is more health for this game.  ;)

• Like 25

+1 good idea mate. When you spot it you will already feel the treasure in your hands...then all of a sudden a shark bites the lower part of his body off and he bleeds out before you can rescue him... That feel of disappointment is priceless! :D

I really like the idea, it would add something interesting to the vast ocean far from any land. There is literally nothing there really. :)

I like the idea, not sure if I love the multiple choice.  The guy knows three things but will only tell you one...I'd throw him back in the ocean, ungrateful wretch.  

I do like the idea that there would be more than just shipwreck data, but maybe make the survivor only have one of the three (or however many).  RNG on what info he gives, but now you're not playing a "choose your own adventure" scenario. 

All that being said, I would love for this to be incorporated!

• Like 1