Game-Labs Forum

Jump on my shoulders a pirate alt

Jump on my shoulders has done tags to allow battle screen ships to escape.  This was bad enough but he has purchased the port antonio flag as soon as it opens every day to not allow it's recapture.  this should be taken as serious griefing.

• Like 4

As i said in global, you are expected to bring evidence of him doing it for several days.

I was only online when he bought the flag today, which by all means COULD be legit.

If he continues this behavior, provide screenshots of this and then we can proceed.

Normally a tribunal would be closed due to lack of evidence, but I'm leaving it open for you to provide the screenshots of the last few days.

• Like 1

Seriously this is becoming more and more a joke that you keep doing nothing with this issues and players who keep on griefing. The worst punishment they can expect is a useless warning and they will do it over and over again. And I don't care if I receive a warning point. There is a point when it's just enough with this behaviour and mods/devs not taking care about this. And for me I slowly have enough too with this bs.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway
  • Like 1

Seriously this is becoming more and more a joke that you keep doing nothing with this issues and players who keep on griefing. The worst punishment they can expect is a useless warning and they will do it over and over again. And I don't care if I receive a warning point. There is a point when it's just enough with this behaviour and mods/devs not taking care about this. And for me I slowly have enough too with this bs.

All we are asking is if it is so obvious what he is doing, show it to us.

Nothing more, nothing less is required in a tribunal, yet a simple: 'He is an alt and griefing' without anything for us to go on won't work.

Show me the screenshot where he buys the flag, and the days before/after that were he does it as well.

Mind you the current rule regarding the flags

(part of the rule)

Flag Purchase Exploit

Effective Immediately:

Captains purchasing flags via alternate accounts (or personally) with the intent to prevent or block others from purchasing the flag to capture a port will have the gold traced and their main account's assets and XP wiped without warning.  "Intent" will be determined solely by the Developers.  This also applies to more than one person pooling gold so that the alt can buy a flag.

If you provide the screenshots/evidence, we will go from there. Or judging by your reaction, would you have us reset people without evidence?

Jump on my shoulders has done tags to allow battle screen ships to escape.  This was bad enough but he has purchased the port antonio flag as soon as it opens every day to not allow it's recapture.  this should be taken as serious griefing.

you forgot to mention that he got intercepted by pyrates everytime he tries to plant the flagg, therfor he buys the flag to plant it, no griefing, he just wants you to attack that damn port

I would happily finally like to see one of those players getting punished. BUT and you have to agreee this is happening now for months!!! from several players reportet with screenshots without any punishment. And that's why they are doing it again and again.

And you can bet I will make a screenshot for sure if I have the time for beeing online. But I doubt he will do it again since he can read this thread. So there we are again: nothing will happen.

And no an uncoordinated flag bought by a random player without an attacking fleet and this player is doing it for several days without writing anything in chat he obviously doesn't want to attack this port. He wants to protect it.

Buying a flag and going yolo style into enemy ships without help is not how it works.

I would happily finally like to see one of those players getting punished. BUT and you have to agreee this is happening now for months!!! from several players reportet with screenshots without any punishment. And that's why they are doing it again and again.

And you can bet I will make a screenshot for sure if I have the time for beeing online. But I doubt he will do it again since he can read this thread. So there we are again: nothing will happen.

And no an uncoordinated flag bought by a random player without an attacking fleet and this player is doing it for several days without writing anything in chat he obviously doesn't want to attack this port. He wants to protect it.

Buying a flag and going yolo style into enemy ships without help is not how it works.

And the fact that there are barely any posts here regarding this kind of behavior with evidence just comes to show its clearly not that big of a deal otherwise people would've provided evidence twice over.

But i doubt he will do it again, as you said, but he did it for some days already in a row, if you would've only made screenshots of it he would've likely been slapped with a investigation and potential reset for the owner.

It doesn't matter if he stops now, he (according to people) did it several times already, that would've been enough!

But as long as i keep hearing: ''it happens so often'' but i don't see a tribunal appearing with evidence, what do you expect me to do?

• Like 1

If I would have not to work all day and night the past week I would have maybe done some screenshots.

But if you may have a short look at the tribunal you would notice there are several incidents like this starting with the Misteriosa flag back in february/march so it's maybe a big deal but maybe people just gave up since nothing ever happened.

Flag exploits will be irrelevant in a couple of weeks, just sayn'...... :)

This is true, and though I can certainly understand why people may want to go after him. the problem that is causing this is going away completely soon^tm. 

So I would't make too much of a fuss over, it heck, not even sure the brits can muster that large of a fleet (let alone have everyone willing to potentially sacrifice their 1st rates or others) to attack PA, especially since we get it back anyway when the patch drops