Game-Labs Forum

Your nemesis!

Mrdoomed

Liquicity - pretty sure this goblin has more in game money than me at this point.

Crowley - bastard said we are meeting behind a Tesco to sort things out, but never specified which Tesco .... Do you even know how far away the closest Tesco is away from Lithuania ?! 

Every crafter in game who sells ships on the auction for less than the crafting mats price.

• Like 2

Hey Cpt Blackthorne

Had great fights with you and all the US players back in the day.

Switched servers and nations. (wwwwwuuuuuutttttt???? NNNoooooooo!)

was John Bernard Shaw Cable (GB) US server

now Ben the Dick Arnold (US) EU server

Always good fun mate. Hope you come back so we can have more encounters. :)

Hey Cpt Blackthorne

Had great fights with you and all the US players back in the day.

Switched servers and nations.

was John Bernard Shaw Cable (GB) US server

now Ben the Dick Arnold (US) EU server

It was great sailing with you in GB. If you ever decide to come back and play Dutch, we'd love to have you.

• Like 1

Im starting to think the entire US navy is my arch nemesis. Not only do over a dozen US ships start poping up everywhere after im spotted but they go past other pirates and clan mates to come after me lol.

Even once in battle everyone notices that US players completely avoid them to come after me.

Come on bros im just one guy. Stop.

Im starting to think the entire US navy is my arch nemesis. Not only do over a dozen US ships start poping up everywhere after im spotted but they go past other pirates and clan mates to come after me lol.

Even once in battle everyone notices that US players completely avoid them to come after me.

Come on bros im just one guy. Stop.

maybe your just doomed

• Like 2

Every crafter in game who sells ships on the auction for less than the crafting mats price.

The flip side is every merchant that buys a basic ship from one port, to sell it at another for ridiculously increased price...like 56k marked up to 300k.  You're an asshole and you know it, and you're just trying to take advantage of people that don't know any better (i.e. new players)  Mark it up 10 or 20k for a convenience fee and move on.

• Like 1