Game-Labs Forum

PvP2 - Player Bounties

Cpt Blackthorne

Hi Loco.  The idea was based on Doomed trying to find me and sink me.  I trade a lot, and he likes taking traders.  All the risk was mine really, but just to get myself something out of the deal, if he lost he'd have to go up against two frigates with me having the upper hand.  That's the only reason for the 2v1.  Seems however that he would feel it a feather in his cap to just find me, so there we stand. :)

Edited by Jean Ribault

Hi Loco. The idea was based on Doomed trying to find me and sink me. I trade a lot, and he likes taking traders. All the risk was mine really, but just to get myself something out of the deal, if he lost he'd have to go up against two frigates with me having the upper hand. That's the only reason for the 2v1. Seems however that he would feel it a feather in his cap to just find me, so there we stand. :)

I couldn't sink you ( ok well maybe) i just want to find you. Ive only seen 1 french player since the server panic and flee months ago.

I figured if i find you i can pick up a sealed bottle since they seem to be drawn to your ship .

• Like 1

Reward: 200,000
Your IGN: Ashcanibics

Bounty's Nation: Pirate

Bounty's [ClanTag] IGN: [CBP] Captian Lord Tridax
Last Known Port: Mortimer
Reason: For lying to the devs in a tribunal post in an attempt to get players banned.
Any Additional Info: You must post screenshot showing so. REWARD is ONLY 200k if you sink him.

Edited by Ashcanibics
  • Like 2

Reward: 200,000

Your IGN: Ashcanibics

Bounty's Nation: Pirate

Bounty's [ClanTag] IGN: [CBP] Captian Lord Tridax

Last Known Port: Mortimer

Reason: For lying to the devs in a tribunal post in an attempt to get players banned.

Any Additional Info: You must post screenshot showing so. REWARD is ONLY 200k if you sink him. 1 time only.

Lol that kid still around ? Lol ive got him and his 3 alts on my ignore list because they are so annoying and never stop spamming.

I give you 50k Ash if anyone collectd the bounty .

• Like 2

Lol that kid still around ? Lol ive got him and his 3 alts on my ignore list because they are so annoying and never stop spamming.

I give you 50k Ash if anyone collectd the bounty .

Everyone was telling him to shut up today.

I will match it as well another 50k.

Everyone was telling him to shut up today.

I will match it as well another 50k.

Ive got him and all his alts blocked. One day i ws cleaning the lists up and removed them cuz i figured he could still be that bad.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ( deep breath) ha ha ha ha ha. I went up grabed a beer and when i sat back down my entire chat bar was filled with him and his alts talking back and forth AND i scrolled up kike 3 rolls of the wheel lol.

Ritalin is all im saying Ritalin.

• Like 1

Reward: 500k 
Your IGN: 7Grams

Bounty's Nation: Pirate

Bounty's [ClanTag] IGN[CBP] Captian Lord Tridax
Last Known Port: Mortimer
Reason: No Reason
Any Additional Info: You must post screenshot showing so.

• Like 1

REWARD: 500k

Your IGN: CptAhab

Bounty's Nation: US

Bounty's [ClanTag] IGN: [FEAR] JP Johns
Last Known Port: Sunbury
Reason: For talking the talk, then refusing to walk the walk.

Any Additional Info: Bonus 500k if his 1st rate is captured (Provide screen shot)

• Like 2

REWARD: 500k

Your IGN: Yar_Matey

Bounty's Nation: United States

Bounty's Clantag IGN: [MTC] ColdCanuk

Last Known Ports: Calcasieu and Tumbato
Reason:

Hogged all the loot out at the event on August 20th and got the l'ocean blueprint.  It is rumored that he uses several accounts and did so in this particular instance which allowed him to get all the good loot. 

Any Additional Info: You must sink or capture him in a first rate and screenshot it for proof.

Edited by Ultravis