Game-Labs Forum

Chance to get Ship Notes when crafting a ship.

We all know that when crafting a ship we only get a 1-5% chance to get the Blueprint, but in most cases empty screen with nothing in it. Yes you got your ship, but something is missing. Why not add a chance to get a discount on ship notes? Means if you spent 4 on Exceptional ship there is a chance that 1-2 Ship Notes might drop when you click craft(Low, Medium or High). So, those who trying to get a BP get at least something for ship production and don't get discouraged. 

'In other words, for your loyalty and exceptional work, we grant you a reduced cost for ship construction in our port'. 

Port Governor.

DIscuss. 

• Like 1

Oooh!  While they are at it, why not give us a chance for a bonus ship?  Wouldn't it be great if you clicked a Santisima and had a chance for a 2nd free one to pop as well!

/sarcasm

I only give away suggestions, whatever happens to them is not my problem.  :D I see tons of people crying about BPs... I know how to fix it, but I will leave it to the Devs. One person can not make a change, many people can. Forum is where you place ideas and if people want them they will pick it up and if they don't they will keep crying about BPs. 

where do you get this numbers?

It is definitely higher. 

Here:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9400-naval-action-craft/?p=244595

Can you explain how it works? and what % we get.

For Example Diablo 3 devs let public know, could we get some data as well?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cM-s4e66ql2zsrkfkfKXmvVJ4zmngzxdzVLk9gvLvT8/htmlview?sle=true