Game-Labs Forum

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Oy be Pirate see.. I gets me parot to rytes rest of post 'cos I be ay litter write....yarrr

I have been producing ships at a port (Port de Paix) other than my home port (Mortimer). I crafted two Trincs at Port de Paix and placed them on sale at Mortimer and I receive server messages telling me that my ships were indeed on sale and I assumed safe and sound in Mortimer. I had done this before and all was well on previous occasions; with subsequent sales taking place.

However, Port de Paix (where my Shipyard was located) was captured and my ship yard manager bayonetted by the British. I therefore transferred my Shipyard to Mortimer... all's fair in love and war after all.

I then checked on the ships on sale in Mortimer only to find that both Trincs were no longer on sale (both having been there less than 4 days) and there was no record of them being in MT other than the Server Messages that they were accepted to be on sale. I had not sold them, they had not been there for more than 9 days and I had not withdrawn them from sale or deleted them myself.

I can only think that when Port de Paix was captured at server reset my Trincs (even though they were in Mortimer) were deleted or they were deleted when I destroyed the Shipyard in Port de Paix. I have of course filled in bug form F11 but wondered if I were alone in this. I was probably the only person daft enough to have a shipyard at Port de Paix but would consider forming a self help group of bereaved shipyard owners. I would thus like to hear of any server related ship thefts from Mortimer by strange bugs.

I would also like to acknowledge the assistance of ex-pirate FTS in the necessity of this post. FTS have uncovered this peculiar bug by wrecking my shipyard in Port de Paix in the small wee hours when fearless Pirates like me are snuggling down with their teddies and dreaming of further conquests in Jamaica.   

Buster Bloodvessel
Fearless when carrying spare undies.

• Like 1

That sounds like a bug to me in one of two ways.

If your shipyard is holding your 'to be sold' ships, then when you went to delete it you should have at least been given a warning...if its not intended that way, well its a straight out bug.

Sadly....you now have PdP back...