Game-Labs Forum

They disabled the 1.5 BR limit difference

Positional entrance right now without any BR limit is definitely broken. Don't even need to have a decent tag anymore just get them into instance and surround them OW, enter and smash them. 

That's what admin said, without the BR system this is what we would have to deal with. Some couldn't understand why we needed 1.5X BR. So they took it out, and now everyone can see why they said we need 1.5x BR. Those who can't probably haven't done a PvP with the new mechanics or just want ganking. :)

Edited by Acadian44
  • Like 1

Ganks aren't PvP, that's trolling. What gankers are trying to make the enemy have a piss poor boring time on the game. Real PvP? Unfair fights, 3v6, 4v8, 12v19, 14v22, 7v13, 9v14 and so on. Ganks aren't PvP, it doesn't take skill, it just takes a bunch of unorganized gankers to have a fir trinco or reno tackler then the rest pile in surround them and do what they need to do. That isn't PvP... It's not even close. That isn't fun or even worth your time.

So i play for a tiny faction that cant win a port battle because we cant muster the 25 ships to defend with and usually face overwhelming odds in pb.

I agree with you, its totally not fair that the enemy can keep ganking our ports because we cant defend them all. They MUST do something about this unfair pvp.

Tell me what to do to help you make this an arena combat game! Only skill and rank and levels should be considered for a match andeveryone should gank in a different game !

Tell me what to do to help you make this an arena combat game! Only skill and rank and levels should be considered for a match andeveryone should gank in a different game !

Lmao, just because people don't want PvP to consist of mostly ganks doesn't mean they don't want unfair fights.

I will not explain what a unfair fight is, you should know what the difference between a gank and a unfair fight is. If you don't well... If you want most of PvP to consist of ganks, you should go play EvE. :)

Also I'm not talking about Port battles! I'm talking about open world PvP. 

Of course port battles shouldn't have restrictions, why would anyone want that?

Did you even take the time to READ the thread or at least the name of the topic? 

Edited by Acadian44
  • Like 1

So i play for a tiny faction that cant win a port battle because we cant muster the 25 ships to defend with and usually face overwhelming odds in pb.

I agree with you, its totally not fair that the enemy can keep ganking our ports because we cant defend them all. They MUST do something about this unfair pvp.

LOL...who said anything about PB's troll. Why not say I am a troll that wants to exploit the tagging system as long as possible before I have to admit its broken.

• Like 1

Lmao, just because people don't want PvP to consist of mostly ganks doesn't mean they don't want unfair fights.

I will not explain what a unfair fight is, you should know what the difference between a gank and a unfair fight is. If you don't well... If you want most of PvP to consist of ganks, you should go play EvE. :)

Dont be mean Sir Knight i want to help you in your noble quest. Please PM me with instructions for i no longer care for the forums.

LOL...who said anything about PB's troll. Why not say I am a troll that wants to exploit the tagging system as long as possible before I have to admit its broken.

I want the 1.5 back bro , im on your side. Don't attack me bro. Heck ui think it should be only point vs point . Why the.5 for gankers eh ? Come on bro we are in same side bro.

Dont be mean Sir Knight i want to help you in your noble quest. Please PM me with instructions for i no longer care for the forums.

Apparently you don't. You are not contributing to the forums or this topic at all. The forums would be better off without you, don't let the door hit you on the way out. :)

The 1.5 br didnt do any good. 

Hope the devs will try different approaches in the alpha phase.

Hope not the OW becomes an arena based place. I like the present feeling of Napoleonic age. Dangerous and unpredictable. It's pvp ;-)

I want the 1.5 back bro , im on your side. Don't attack me bro. Heck ui think it should be only point vs point . Why the.5 for gankers eh ? Come on bro we are in same side bro.

I assume you just trying to troll the thread. I have a keen eye for this and think you are, but if not then you may want to stop and read the entire thread before you post.The point of this thread is to discuss the open world pvp tagging systems and rules. FYI nothing is wrong with port battles except for maybe timers, and long term more realistic forts and ports. Port battles were never meant to be fought by single clans they are nation wide hence it should be easy to fill 25 slots with proper planning. Being part of a clan that can field 25 ships is a perk not a need.