Game-Labs Forum

Labor hours reset

Cpt Farragut

Hello, I logged into PVP1 for the first time just to poke around.  Absent any warning for doing so, all 1200-1300 LHs I should have had were reset to zero.  That is over 28 hours lost that I now just get to wait.  They are obviously linked because I have zero on PVP2 as well.  Why the heck would it work that way?  Is there any recourse to this or am I just going to get screwed?

Because Craft xp are linked to your Account this methods preventx Xp collecting abuse.

An Example of Abuse which is prevented by the Current Systeme which is good.

You log on pvp1, spend 1200 craft hours get 1200craft xp by melting iron ore.

Log on pvp 2, repeat the same. By the Amount of farmed gold with a 3rd rate easyily doable.

You made 2400craft xp by abuseing switching to another server.

You can now log in on Pvp3 and profit from your made 2400 craft xp on another server.

This would give players who player the game regular on 1 server a huge disadvantage.

This is prevented by the devs and its necessary to prevent it.

LHs are tied to your account is my understanding, but creating a new character is what pushes it to reset.  There is not a way to currently abuse LHs afaik.  To reset already accumulated hours is silly and just an easy way to piss people off that has a pretty simple solution.

Because Craft xp are linked to your Account this methods preventx Xp collecting abuse.

An Example of Abuse which is prevented by the Current Systeme which is good.

You log on pvp1, spend 1200 craft hours get 1200craft xp by melting iron ore.

Log on pvp 2, repeat the same. By the Amount of farmed gold with a 3rd rate easyily doable.

You made 2400craft xp by abuseing switching to another server.

You can now log in on Pvp3 and profit from your made 2400 craft xp on another server.

This would give players who player the game regular on 1 server a huge disadvantage.

This is prevented by the devs and its necessary to prevent it.

Yeah that's got nothing to do with it. 

The bug is, you make a new toon on another server, your labor gets reset to 0. 

When exactly do labor hours tick up?

I have had them tick up at :16, :18, :24, :42, :48

A timer by the hours would be nice :)

each hour - 41 lh. Sometimes it is less or more, due to a tick, but in general in a 24h perspective you get 41 lh per real hour

Dear Captains, upon creation of a new character a warning about labor hours reset will be implemented most likely in the upcoming content patch.

The workaround is to use the whole pool of LH before the character is created. We are sorry for inconvenience.

Same just happened to me, but it's not tied to "create new character". I had characters on each of the servers. Logged out of PvP 2 yesterday afternoon. Logged in to an existing character on PvP 1 to look at the map today around lunch. Logged into my main on PvP 2 right after that, hours 0.

Wiped over 1000 hours.

This is overkill for "abuse". If I spend the hours on one server, it should spend them on all, sure. But it shouldn't wipe them across the board by logging from one server to another.

Edited by Cpt. Blackthorne