Game-Labs Forum

Failed Pirate Assault on Saint Nick and Saint Marc PVP2

Lord Roberts

land in battles in and of themselves won't fundamentally change a lot of the broken mechanics.

In the meantime nations/players/clans 'optimization' (bordering on abuse) of those mechanics to tilt gameplay in their favor (not an indictment since this is a competitive game and any advantage will be leveraged if possible) will continue to erode people's enjoyment of the game.

Even when you lose it should still be fun (unless you are just a complete sore loser).

I mean... you won 1 battle but what does it matter when you lost 10 ports in a matter of 2-3 hours?

T5xG3av.jpg

Undefended ports are not that big of a victory, yes they are a victory but not worth boasting about, anyone can take undefended ports, just depends on the time of day and numbers.

Edited by Lord Roberts

All leaders and diplos, it would be wise to LAY OFF the smaller nations, and allow them to grow. When a group gets beaten back into submission, it creates an unenjoyable experience, an experience that will lead to a continuing decrease in server population. We can't afford to lose any more players.

• Like 5

From what I hear it was a glorious fight, on both sides, much like the last few engagements with the pirates. They are truly being dastardly and I salute them for their tenacity. I was there for many of the open sea battles, alas I missed the port ones.

Dare I say it, the pirates are giving us the fight we so crave. Even in my lowly Trinc I am having a blast (GET IT?!) firing broadsides left and right while wholeheartedly accepting return fire.

It would seem the French wish to see Haiti restored to its former French Empire, looks like the grind to Flag Captain just got that much more interesting, tis but a target rich environment.

I will say this, at least they didn't flee like the Americans, would they not be pirates I would have invited them for tea.

Regards,

Ravenburg.

• Like 1

From what I hear it was a glorious fight, on both sides, much like the last few engagements with the pirates. They are truly being dastardly and I salute them for their tenacity. I was there for many of the open sea battles, alas I missed the port ones.

Dare I say it, the pirates are giving us the fight we so crave. Even in my lowly Trinc I am having a blast (GET IT?!) firing broadsides left and right while wholeheartedly accepting return fire.

It would seem the French wish to see Haiti restored to its former French Empire, looks like the grind to Flag Captain just got that much more interesting, tis but a target rich environment.

I will say this, at least they didn't flee like the Americans, would they not be pirates I would have invited them for tea.

Regards,

Ravenburg.

Not according to the original post. Maybe you guys should take some of your own advice.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12316-a-challenge-to-you-all/

Edited by snackbar

Not according to the original post. Maybe you guys should take some of your own advice.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12316-a-challenge-to-you-all/

I wholeheartedly support wholesome communication between all factions, I cannot speak for all. But I speak for myself. We can either agree it was fun all round, or continue to bicker. I for one will not be party to it.

yours,

Ravenburg.

• Like 2

I wholeheartedly support wholesome communication between all factions, I cannot speak for all. But I speak for myself. We can either agree it was fun all round, or continue to bicker. I for one will not be party to it.

yours,

Ravenburg.

I'm glad you support it but that doesn't really mean anything. These are empty words just like so many before them.