Game-Labs Forum

Failed Pirate Assault on Saint Nick and Saint Marc PVP2

Lord Roberts

In the last 2 days the pirates have tried to take Saint Marc and Saint Nic from Great Britain and both times have failed, this marks the 7th victory for Great Britain in the last 2 days.

The dedication and exceptional seamanship Great Britain has shown in the last few days is a work of art.

Pictures Provided by The Ghost Ship and Critique

Ng3bNyO.jpg14QWGzx.jpg

Edited by Lord Roberts

hahhahahhahha oh you guys are funny. you guys are extremely butthurt, talk all you want but the fact still stands that you have lost all your battles in the last 2 days, sure we may have lost 2 Victories but that is nothing compared to the embarrassing losses you have taken.

Edited by Lord Roberts

hahhahahhahha oh you guys are funny. you guys are extremely butthurt, talk all you want but the fact still stands that you have lost all your battles in the last 2 days, sure we may have lost 2 Victories but that is nothing compared to the embarrassing losses you have taken.

I mean...you didn't even plant your flag. At least we planted the flag.

We defended two of your attacks...

The fact that you still care about your lost ships is actually hilarious.

Edited by snackbar

I mean...you didn't even plant your flag. At least we planted the flag.

The fact that you still care about your lost ships is actually hilarious.

Why do you guys get soo emotional about things, it's just a game why you have to be mad? we are on PVP2 for PVP, if you loss so be it, go out and attack again till you do win and then boast about it like i do, don't come up with different excuses.

Have fun, when you play the game of thrones you either win or you die.

Edited by Lord Roberts

I mean they failed to take parrot cay and inagua. really could care less.

Saint Marc was actually a great fight. Too bad Roberts never showed up. Probably too scared of sinking again.

qT9f5Oo.jpg

Sadly not all members of SoB can be online as much as other players, or at the same time. Perhaps if more were on, there would be more credits and XP to be earnt by both sides. :)

Edited by Critique

Why do you guys get soo emotional about things, it's just a game why you have to be mad? we are on PVP2 for PVP, if you loss so be it, go out and attack again till you do win and then boast about it like i do, don't come up with different excuses.

Have fun, when you play the game of thrones you either win or you die.

Robert no need to talk about yourself 

I seriously do not understand you guys, none of you can accept defeat, even after loosing 7 battles and lots of ships you still continue to go on about sinking 1 victory or capturing another, or making excuses for loosing, like us zerging but if my memory serves me correctly it was 25v25 so there was no zerg, take the defeat on the chin and don't be sore losers.

If that were to happen you'd outnumber us even more so and this game's health (or lack thereof) would be even more apparent. 

Then I would imagine you were glad that we didn't :)

You can claim victory at St. Nick but GB lost a lot today so far

As far as I know, they were undefended ports, so I'm not surprised.

I'm just sitting here watching people do sissy fights over battles and who's winning what. It's actually quite amusing.

Wait, i meant not amusing.

Seriously? Come on, we're all here to play the game and have fun. We're not here to prove who's the bestest guy in the world, or which nation is the greatest. We're here to sail around ships, pvp with one another and experience the art of naval warfare. Instead of constantly seeing posts about "we won this, suck it" and "you suck", how about "We had a fun port battle, it was great!" and "Let's do it again?" and leaving it at that? I've been seeing this fecal matter everywhere, and it is just wrong.

So, let's all relax and enjoy the game, eh? Can we (as in everyone, not just one side) at least display a level of maturity surpassing six year olds?

Edited by _Masterviolin
  • Like 1

I'm just sitting here watching people do sissy fights over battles and who's winning what. It's actually quite amusing.

Wait, i meant not amusing.

Seriously? Come on, we're all here to play the game and have fun. We're not here to prove who's the bestest guy in the world, or which nation is the greatest. We're here to sail around ships, pvp with one another and experience the art of naval warfare. Instead of constantly seeing posts about "we won this, suck it" and "you suck", how about "We had a fun port battle, it was great!" and "Let's do it again?" and leaving it at that? I've been seeing this fecal matter everywhere, and it is just wrong.

So, let's all relax and enjoy the game, eh? Can we (as in everyone, not just one side) at least display a level of maturity surpassing six year olds?

Thank you very much for your insightful opinion, hope you are having a good time on PVP1, But I have seen SLRN and others on PVP1 boast about battles also, so tell me sir, what is the difference?

Edited by Lord Roberts
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for your insightful opinion, hope you are having a good time on PVP1, But I have seen SLRN and others on PVP1 boast about battles also, so tell me sir, what is the difference?

I think the past few posts speak for themselves. 

• Like 1

As far as "undefended ports" go, let me say to EVERY nation (including my own, France) :

You set your port battle timers, if you don't defend them, it's your own fault.  Also, with all jesting and trolling aside, PVP2 is slowly dying, and we need to figure out a way to restore the days of old when there were 800-1000 users online during primetime instead of the now measly 400-500.

• Like 3

As far as "undefended ports" go, let me say to EVERY nation (including my own, France) :

You set your port battle timers, if you don't defend them, it's your own fault.  Also, with all jesting and trolling aside, PVP2 is slowly dying, and we need to figure out a way to restore the days of old when there were 800-1000 users online during primetime instead of the now measly 400-500.

it comes down to content really, not enough in the game currently for casual or even some hardcore players to stay around sadly, hopefully when land is involved in sea battles we might see an increase in players, hopefully.