Game-Labs Forum

The British Empire Strikes Back!

G'Kar Rah

THE BRITISH EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!

Today Britain dealt a serrious blow against the Spanish - capturing 5 ports and effectively halting the Spanish invasion!  The War of Spanish Aggression is just getting underway as the tides turn against the Spanish!

Ports Captured:!

Misteriosa

Alacranes

Arenas

Triangles

Baxo Nuevo

Then late into the night British forces again fought on to retake the ports of Tiburon and Portillo -  slipping past Danish blockades and evading Pirate Patrols to quickly capture the ports on the fringes of the overextended Pirate Nation.

The British Nation can rally in support of these successful attacks with a strong defense into the weekend to continue our holdings as the push against the Danish and Pirate invaders continues.

RGL AUSEZ TRR BWITC SINK &  BRITS ALLIES.   Leading the charge with Victories and Pavels at Misteriosa the Spanish tactic of fleeing to the edge of the boarder was no match for the superior firepower of the British Navy!!

P6HO5f5.jpg

This time we bought the flag at .0000001 seconds after the 22:00 timer at Misterosa opened!  No doubt some Spanish Exploiters attempted to derail the inevitable invasion force again!

V2VATms.jpg

The Leader of the Spanish War of Aggression is de-masted and left to watch the rest of the Spanish Fleet destroyed.

l9EfJwb.jpg

The line formation of the British Nation at Tiburon.  Port of Tiburon quickly captured before any significant Pirate forces could arrive to defend! 

USLEEfs.jpg

Edited by ZaND
  • Like 8

Great fun and good job chaps wish I could have been there for the fight back at the pirates as well!

I just really hope that the Spanish are a bit more willing to talk between themselves and diplomatically with us after this!

Excellent Gentlemen to all involved...

Keep bring news of the King's victories!

When the math is over 10 I have to take off my shoes....but since its less got this...

Last 24 hours Brits lost to pirates:

Manzanilla

Sano Lago

Little Caymen

Last 24 hours Brits gained from pirates:

Portillo

Tiburon

Would use the word Victory's lightly

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1

When the math is over 10 I have to take off my shoes....but since its less got this...

Last 24 hours Brits lost to pirates:

Manzanilla

Sano Lago

Little Caymen

Last 24 hours Brits gained from pirates:

Portillo

Tiburon

Would use the word Victory's lightly

So add in the Spanish ports and we've captured 8 for the loss of 3, that seems like winning?

Imaginw what might happen when we are done burning the Spanish to the ground...

• Like 1