Game-Labs Forum

Battle of Gustavia

AGermanGuy

Or: The failed Danish Bait

So the Danish tried to blockade our Capital and bait us into a fight. So i did what they wanted and attacked a danish surprise. Ofc they got their friends in there real quick BUT they didnt expect so many swedes coming and defending our most glorious capital!

Heres a screenshot of the battle start: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/322376165594049498/B3ECE956D37482173A98462C82BAEF43464AF6CF/

I sadly dont have a screenshot of the Battle Results but the battle had lots of explosions. Danish explosions. The danes tried to escape after seeing that their bait failed but we managed to sink everyone of them except one who succesfully escaped. Sweden lost 3 ships, one of which was a cutter and the other 2 ships got recaptured.

This was a glorious day for Sweden! LONG LIVE THE KUNG!

• Like 3

Kung? Kong? King Kong?

As far as i know Kung is the swedish word for King, thats why i used it.

Battle rating might have been kinda close, looking at the ship compositions...

Not sure what you wanna tell me with that :D

Also, all these little ships like the cutters and lynxes and navy brigs escaped the battle in the beginning. Only Frigates and upward (and me, in my small navybrig) stayed on the swedish battle.

Oh, I don't want to say anything with it. Actually, it would more compliment you (indirectly).

Even though you had many more ships, they were small ships, while you opponent had big ships / big guns.

In my opinion, I would not necessarily call the fight a gank. In other words, even fight (slightly in your favor... But not excessive).

Therefore, a compliment to you.

Oh, I don't want to say anything with it. Actually, it would more compliment you (indirectly).

Even though you had many more ships, they were anak ships, while you opponent had big ships / big guns.

In my opinion, I would not necessarily call the fight a gank. In other words, even fight (slightly in your favor... But not excessive).

Therefore, a compliment to you.

Oh^^

Well i actually didnt do much in this fight. All i did was starting the battle basically. Since i had carronades (i forgot to change to longs before starting the battle) i couldnt reach the enemies without blowing up to pieces. I still managed to set a constitution on fire a few minutes before she sank giving me nice 400 xp^^

It was a really fun fight. I only engaged because i wanted to go out doing missions and feared they would follow me, also, how dare they to go to our capital??

I didnt expect many people helping me and even when many people joined i thought they would escape :D But luckily the wind was on our side :)

I think today we told the danes a wise lesson: Dont fuck with us at our capital!

• Like 1

Breaking news! Just now, two Sweden cutters sunk a Danish one! Epic win! Denmark brought to her knees by the power of our fleet!

And if we speak seriously - this is a mouse romp in the backyard. Several players wanted to fight, they got it.The fight was with your advantage, my congrats with the victory.

Edited by Карл Лейфсен
  • Like 4

Or: The failed Danish Bait

So the Danish tried to blockade our Capital and bait us into a fight. So i did what they wanted and attacked a danish surprise. Ofc they got their friends in there real quick BUT they didnt expect so many swedes coming and defending our most glorious capital!

Heres a screenshot of the battle start: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/322376165594049498/B3ECE956D37482173A98462C82BAEF43464AF6CF/

I sadly dont have a screenshot of the Battle Results but the battle had lots of explosions. Danish explosions. The danes tried to escape after seeing that their bait failed but we managed to sink everyone of them except one who succesfully escaped. Sweden lost 3 ships, one of which was a cutter and the other 2 ships got recaptured.

This was a glorious day for Sweden! LONG LIVE THE KUNG!

Not sure if trolling? Or is it RP?

Nothing happend but fun pvp. If the danes wanted to slap us, they would bring a fleet, not 10 guys having fung to show sweden, how to throw a 3rd rate away.  :huh:

GF Danes was fun to me!

Edited by KanoFu
  • Like 2

Breaking news! Just now, two cutters sunk Danish one! Epic win! Denmark brought to its knees by the power of our fleet!

And if we talk seriously - this is a mouse romp in the backyard. Several players wanted to fight, they got it.The fight was with your advantage, my congrats with the victory.

Again, as i told you 2 times already, this is the national news forum. Stuff like what i wrote in this thread is MEANT to be written in this forum section. If you dont stop this, im gonna report your post for trolling. Period.

Ummmmm... You have the floor. And you ONLY mentioned it, without detail.

And you can him out? GEESH!

What do you mean? My english is kinda bad, im not sure who you mean and what you mean, sry^^

Not sure if trolling? Or is it RP?

Nothing happend but fun pvp. If the danes wanted to slap us, they would bring a fleet, not 10 guys having fung to show sweden, how to throw a 3rd rate away.  :huh:

GF Danes was fun to me!

Trolling? This is the national news section. I wrote this because thats the kinda stuff you write in this forum section. Should i only write something when we have a big battle with atleast 30 ships on each side? This was meant to be a little bit RP (little bit) hence the "Long live the Kung" and "Glorious capital".

Again, as i told you 2 times already, this is the national news forum. Stuff like what i wrote in this thread is MEANT to be written in this forum section. If you dont stop this, im gonna report your post for trolling. Period.

Ok, if you want to look like a clown in a chapiteau, you can inform us about every epic victory over every basic cutter. It's only your choice. You can report to administration, UN, Animal defence community, etc. Over.

Edited by Карл Лейфсен
  • Like 2

Ok, if you want to look like a clown in a chapiteau, you can inform us about every epic victory over every basic cutter. It's only your choice. You can report to administration, UN, Animal defence community, etc. Over.

You're the only one reporting Swedish victories over Danish cutters here, and coming off like a clown. Wow, are all of the Danes this salty?

Should I write a post about the capture of your member HEPEBAP? Which tried for over a half hour to run, only to be tagged by fantastic gunnery from extreme ranges.. I must admit yesterday was a day of great victories for Sverige.

Ummmmm... You have the floor. And you ONLY mentioned it, without detail.

And you can him out? GEESH!

Well i can give you the facts, but the entire situation made about as much sense as an Ikea manual. 

Basically they decided to attack Macao which is our port the furthest away from their territory, and then attack with a few Belle Poules, renomees, cerberus and i think even a Niagara. 9 people in total. 

Tonight it happened again, but this time i think they brought as many as 14 people. If their plan is to keep us guessing, it's working. If they keep this up, maybe in 2 weeks they'll make it past Haiti.

Edited by JTW

14? Well not one of them came close to macao yesterday.

And i heard that it was one renommé and one surprise that bought a flag and attacked.

Hubris or madness? Or both?

Nothing of this. Something entirely different. But im surely not gonna tell you the reason for this.