Game-Labs Forum

Outpost in Mortimer sold accidentily

VulgrimDE

I need help by a Game Master please.

I accidentily sold my Outpost in Mortimer. Now all goods are lost. Can anyone restore my goods please.

The goods and Ships are over 200.000 gold. I do not play so much. And now i have  no motivation to play this game.

Why there is no butten who ask a question " Are you really sell this Oustpost? ".

What can i do. Is there a ingame GM oder can i write a ticket?

VulgrimDE

• Like 1

As SteelSandwich said, there is a warning like "Do you want to close this outpost", aslo, from the similar thread:

Captain, sorry to hear about the loss, but unfortunately, reimbursement due to misclick is not likely to happen, User Interface will be improved at the later stages to prevent such cases. Please, also check this thread.

I hope some players in your nation chat will be willing to help you to recover

I didnt see this sorry. I love this game but now i´m so demotivatet. Next time i dont play this game. I have not so much time to collect all the goods and gold to buy good and upgrade the warehouse.

I´m stupid and i didnt read the warning sorry. I would cry. I have a family and i go to work but and thats why i have no time and no motivation. Good game but i have no motivation. 

I would only port from Port de Paix to Mortimer. But nothing was happend. Only my Outpost was lost. Everytime i was in the game i use Teleport from a Town.

But this Time my outpost was lost. If nobody can help me i hope in the open beta is a rollback to zero "0". Then i play Naval action. 

I wish all of you much fun in the game. Its a good game. I have not longer fun. I´m crying everytime in my bed for a few minutes. 

It was the best game in the last years for me.

bye

They won't answer again, Didn't on my thread either....

NVM i know where i stand with staff/mods regarding NA no more reporting bugs/glitches/hacks from me.

That time old saying "you scratch my back i'll scratch your's'' does not apply here sadly.

Edited by Demon88

Sir you know that all the ships are still there and the only thing you have to do is reopen the outpost?

This costs 10k (excl. outpost slot) when you reopen your outpost there, youre ships and goods should be still be there.

(Can't remember where I got this from so I am not 100% sure)

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

Edited by bramluijken

Hi, i was in Port de Paix,

so as i shiped to Mortimer all goods are lost.

When you are in a Outpost and you close them then all is there and you only have to open it.

Buba Smith, thx for your offer but i can not take your Gold.

I know 1 thing, when i can turn back the time on this day i doesnt play so nothing would happend.

They are some People who have the same Problem, you cant give all of them their good or Gold back.

When it was an other Town, not Mortimer i would say nothing, Mortimer is the Capitol.

In thsi Town no one could close a Outpost.

Sorry for my bad english :) 

Sir you know that all the ships are still there and the only thing you have to do is reopen the outpost?

This costs 10k (excl. outpost slot) when you reopen your outpost there, youre ships and goods should be still be there.

(Can't remember where I got this from so I am not 100% sure)

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

Sadly this is not true i went and re-opened the outpost in hope and nothing...

I will get my Outpost back with all my goods and Ship, upgrades..... otherwise i dont play it longer. It makes no fun.

I wouldn't be so demanding, it was your fault and they've got enough players. Your way of argumentating is confusing as well, first you admit it was your fault, then you play the time&family card after that you try to blackmail them and you even blame it on the game.

Echt lächerlich meiner Meinung nach.

Edited by Walwin

• 3 weeks later...

In fact it appears there is a new bug introduced by the patch causing exactly this. One of my clan mates lost all his stuff in the capital last night. He was in a Tombado trying to teleport back home to Willemsted and when he hit teleport, his Willemsted outpost was removed, no warning or confirmation and his teleport went on cooldown without moving him there.

We challenged him, figuring he messed up and pressed abandon instead of teleport but reading this thread now, it looks like it might actually be a bug.

Fortunately, my clan mate didn't have all that much stuff in that outpost, but he did loose an Exceptional Trincomalee and several capped ships he had there and possibly some mats/upgrades and other random items.

In fact it appears there is a new bug introduced by the patch causing exactly this. One of my clan mates lost all his stuff in the capital last night. He was in a Tombado trying to teleport back home to Willemsted and when he hit teleport, his Willemsted outpost was removed, no warning or confirmation and his teleport went on cooldown without moving him there.

We challenged him, figuring he messed up and pressed abandon instead of teleport but reading this thread now, it looks like it might actually be a bug.

Fortunately, my clan mate didn't have all that much stuff in that outpost, but he did loose an Exceptional Trincomalee and several capped ships he had there and possibly some mats/upgrades and other random items.

Captain, did he send a report through F11?