Game-Labs Forum

Loss because Server down

Xoosch

How is the Reimbursement policy for losses of Ships/Durabilitys trough Serverside caused disconnects? As you know today around 13:30 gmt/servetime we were all kicked and the Players qwho were like me in a Battle at this time lost a Ship/Dura, will we get it back?

I dont belive that there is a reimbursement policy atm, it is an alpha, things happen, you should expect losses, a rollback is not a valid option either imho as there were people(including me) who were not kicked and kept on playing on their merry way.

This might not be what most want to hear, but this is what i believe personally.

• Like 1

The problem is not in reimbursements itself - we will gladly recover the items if it was our fault.
The problem is potential for abuse and a lot of manual work to do so - which slows the development during early access. We are in the process to figure out the official position and efficient process to do so. Please hold on.

• Like 3

The problem is not in reimbursements itself - we will gladly recover the items if it was our fault.

The problem is potential for abuse and a lot of manual work to do so - which slows the development during early access. We are in the process to figure out the official position and efficient process to do so. Please hold on.

ok if we get reimbursed fine, if not, well i guess we will survive.