Game-Labs Forum

Deleting an outpost needs a confirmation window

Demon88

Is there any way a dev or someone could reverse a deletion of an outpost it was a simple mis-click leading to me loosing everything i have collected to date leaving this game pretty much un-playable for me atm.
I know it was a stupid thing to do of course but i would suggest a confirmation window come up before it gets deleted.

If anyone is able to help me rectify please do If not i can't see me going and collecting everything again at post captain rank as i don't think a basic cutter will suffice in the mission to get money to buy something larger...
Many thanks

Edit: Please move this to NA

Edited by Demon88

Is there any way a dev or someone could reverse a deletion of an outpost it was a simple mis-click leading to me loosing everything i have collected to date leaving this game pretty much un-playable for me atm.

I know it was a stupid thing to do of course but i would suggest a confirmation window come up before it gets deleted.

If anyone is able to help me rectify please do If not i can't see me going and collecting everything again at post captain rank as i don't think a basic cutter will suffice in the mission to get money to buy something larger...

Many thanks

Edit: Please move this to NA

Captain, sorry to hear about the loss, but unfortunately, reimbursement due to misclick is not likely to happen, User Interface will be improved at the later stages to prevent such cases. Please, also check this thread.

I hope some players in your nation chat will be willing to help you to recover

I completely understand where you are coming from and thanks for replying, I was simply asking for a favour in recovering the items i lost i know it will set a president to others should you do so which is against my favour...

I knew i had clicked the wrong one on doing so but expected a confirmation window but sadly was met with an instant deletion of everything i owned. Im not bothered about the upgrades i lost they can be easily recovered but sadly the time it took me to collect the ships i mentioned in my message seem too far out of reach and wouldn't want to bother other players to help me gather resources/gold to collect them sadly if this is the case (not a threat) I'm not willing to put in the 200 hours i have done so to date to recover from a simple mistake made on my part.

I'm appealing to your better side to re-roll the mistake i made, I'd be incredibly greatfull and in your debt if you did, but will certainly except the inevitable and understand the reason why your unable to.
But i shall beg once more and hope your able to help a poor in need captain :'-(