Game-Labs Forum

London Gazette, February 19

James Roberts

The shipwright saw the small crowd around the paperboy *rips the parchment from the paperboys hands* "Well then business will be booming once more i suspect" He tilts his hat to read it in full. A smile crosses his lips briefly as he tosses a piece at the boy. As he made his way back to his warehouses marked by his name sake 'Mac Gabhann' he began to draw up plans in his mind for new ships to be built. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the stuff i thrive on, well done mate keep em coming!

I know this may be a silly question, but is 1803 the official year in which Naval Action is set?

It is not, however with the existence of the United States and Revolutionary France, it is easier to imagine the time frame in the late 1700s and very early 1800s. 

Thank you again for your reply. I've been doing some research on this, and I've learned that the year 1808 gives an exact correlation to today's calendar. 1808 was a leap year, and sits well with most aspects of the game. If NA was ever to adopt an 'official date', perhaps it could be that.

Edited by Jemima Darrell
  • Like 1

Thank you again for your reply. I've been doing some research on this, and I've learned that the year 1808 gives an exact correlation to today's calendar. 1808 was a leap year, and sits well with most aspects of the game. If NA was ever to adopt an'official date', perhaps it could be that.

Wait whot?!

There he is the rascall ye have been looking for!!!! *Points madly*

• Like 1