Game-Labs Forum

Jamaica finished being Secured by AUSEZ

Jager

Jamaica was finished being secured by the British Fleet Australian Colonial Navy. We could not do it without the support of the various players and members of Fellow British Fleets such as RGL, SLRN and various others. Highlights will be posted from AUSEZ's Resident streamer Pam later.

All British players can now freely sail round Jamaica and feel protected.

• Like 5

In all seriousness, I applaud the accomplishment.

It is the war of words on the forums we have when are not on the seas... Your post is opportune time for us to deflect eyes from France, and maybe have USN take note of your achievement, and perhaps ignite desire to remove it.

All that said, I believe in honesty, that Britain easily has the power to hold it. USN is too busy steam rolling nations that only have cerberus and small 20 man Navy...

• Like 2

Perhaps nations that only have cerberus and small 20 man Navies shouldn't declare war on the US?

Sweet words coming from a member of that same French/British clan which declared war upon the US. But, all the world now knows the treachery of the "French."

1. I have no information on there being a war declared by any party. Could you please point me to that post? 2. Please read the post on the structure of SLVF by Llewelyn Jones RN, or its summarization by Johnny Reb. 3. What treachery has been done upon you good sir?

But I digress, let's not derail the thread about accomplisment of a British clan in capturing Jamaica. If you want to continue this discussion, please send me a private message.

In the meantime, good job AUSEZ!

Edited by marecek05
  • Like 1

To answer the above in order;

Firstly, the letter issued by the Contr-Amiral and Comte De Biloxi Nakorbc with regards to the situation in Louisiana containing a formal declaration of the French commencement of hosilities, http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8715-political-situation/?p=174024, a followup statement by the same Ambassador stating the support of said war declaration by the joined agreement and blessing of the EDR, the MRF, and the FL, http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8715-political-situation/?p=174039, and the action of invading San Marcos in violation of the terms of the forty-eight hour ceasefire and against the direct warnings of US leadership that such action would be considered an act of war are all French initiated aggressions that indicate to the United States that France considers our two countries to be at war.

Secondly, I have, in fact read both statements made by the respective diplomats and have came to the same conclusion with which Johnny_Reb came to: that there is no evidence, either in word of forum or in action of game to indicate that SLRN and its subsidiary SLMFr are anyway independent. The two organizations share a name, common history, and website (I have also been lead to believe that they share a Teamspeak server as well, but I don't necessarily consider that to be true. I mention it only to receive clarification on the rumor). In addition, the SLRN considers the SLMFr as an ally in their Anglo-Spanish-French axis.

Thirdly, The treachery which has been done against the nation of the United States of America is as described above, and quite well in those statements that you yourself beckoned me to read. An ambassador of the SLMFr approached leadership of both TDA and TF under false pretenses to the aid of the Spanish in their war against the United States, assisting both RAE and the parent organization of the SLMFr, SLRN, against the United States.

Fourthly and finally, addressing your request to not derail the above discussion about Jamaica, it was your fellow French officer who insulted the honor of the United States, which was doubly egregious to me as his insult also implied that the United States Navy had not been fighting the British everyday through their proxies, the RAE (and now the SLMFr), and I was duty-bound to protect it. If you wish to not have this issue spill onto other parts of this subforum, I would suggest keeping your officers in line, not asking the victims of their insults to silently bear it.

Wow, so many tears shed in a fun little thread...Took Britan for ever to claim her main island due to the organized clans leaving Jamaica early...

That long sail back home was worth it though just to make sure that Jamaica is secured :D

• Like 1

Wow, so many tears shed in a fun little thread...Took Britan for ever to claim her main island due to the organized clans leaving Jamaica early...

That long sail back home was worth it though just to make sure that Jamaica is secured :D

that for sure it was, BTW here is the highlight from the stream of Pam's, its not much and please excuse the general Australian Chatter about random things, and any unofficial talk about other clans or nations if they come up, a lot of the guys were tired or drunk due to these port battles taking place at approx 10pm-1am for most Australians. If you feel offended by any of this talk please speak to Wang (if clan related) or pm me here (if personal) and i will remove the link.

May be offensive and it is for Mature Audiences.

Thanks Jager

p.s. Please stay on topic of Britain securing Jamaica and do not derail with talk of other nations issues with each other.

• Like 1

I don't mean to demean the accomplishment, but I'm not really certain what hurdles you had to overcome in order to take Jamaica. Weren't all those ports neutrals without timers anyway? And logistically, with your capital right there, couldn't you just teleport back with appropriate vessels to take them at your leisure?

It's entirely possible that I misunderstand the situation, however.

Moderator hat on: Gentlemen, please lets not drift into another diplo debate. Lets celebrate the securing of Jamaica and the fine work done this day

Congradulations to the Englanders for capturing a couple of neutral ports located within spitting distance of your capital. Did you use rowboats, or did you just amble over to them?

:P

Edited by GrapeShot