Game-Labs Forum

First rate battle (11 march 2017)

qw569😳

Клан RUBLI предлагает принять участие в битве (сервер PVP1) на первых рейтах. С нашей стороны предпологаемое количество участников 10 человек. 

Если у вас есть 10 человек, готовые принять участие в сражении, то свяжитесь со мной либо на форуме, либо в игре. Мой ник в игре qw569.

=========== ENG ===========

RUBLI invites to participate in the battle (PVP1 server) on the first rate.

On our part, the expected number of participants: 10 persons. 

If you have 10 people ready to take part in the battle, then contact me either on the forum or in the game. My nickname in the game qw569.

ПРАВИЛА / RULES

1. Битва проходит в открытом мире (ОМ). The battle takes place in an open world (OW).

2. Участвуют только первые рейты. Only the first rates.

3. Лидеры групп устанавливают чат между собой. Team leaders set the chat among themselves.

4. Корабли участников занимают позиции. Когда все участники готовы, лидеры групп атакуют друг друга. Ships participants occupy positions. When all parties are ready, team leaders are attacking each other.

5. Если количестве участников разное, то в течении 5 минут группа с наименьшим количеством участников должна сообщить, принимает она бой или нет. В течении этих пяти минут движения кораблей запрещены. If the number of participants in different, within 5 minutes the team with the fewest participants should indicate it takes the fight or not. During these five minutes of movement of ships is prohibited.

1. Если группа с наименьшим количеством участников не принимает сражения, то группа с наибольшим количеством участников в течении 2 минут должна выровнять количество участников или покинуть бой. В течении этих 2 минут маневры запрещены. If a group with the smallest number of participants does not accept battle, the group with the highest number of participants within 2 minutes should equalize the number of participants or to leave the battle. During these 2 minutes manoeuvres are prohibited.

6. Перк сигналинг запрещен. Perk signaling is prohibited.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Id join if any group needs one more player

should make a rule that gold marines are not allowed for this 

Allowed all, no rules ))

Edited by Krists
  • Like 1

As I remember RUBLI right they attack only they have twice the number. So dont believe that they come only with 10 ships in the battle.

Correction:

They attack me only if they have twice the number.

Edited by Gysendorf

1 hour ago, Gysendorf said:

As I remember RUBLI right they attack only they have twice the number. So dont believe that they come only with 10 ships in the battle.

Correction:

They fought 14v21 yesterday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gysendorf said:

Correction:

You have a great opportunity to take revenge
  • Like 4

Никто не хочет с нами играть, или возможно не существует сообществ, которые могут собрать 10 рейтов. 

Но мы остаемся открыты для ваших предложений по проведению боев.

======== eng =========

Nobody wants to play with us.

Or maybe the game doesn't exist communities that can collect 10 rates

But we are open to your proposals for fighting.