Game-Labs Forum

Unacceptable insults

When I log on to Naval Action there are several things I expect: salt, insults and a good time.

I get salty, I throw insults and I have a good time. My insults are usually kept in-game, can be quite light hearted and all in all it's a bit of banter.

There is a line that I draw and I expect many others do as well. I have never or will ever tell anyone to go die of cancer.

20181015182639_1.jpg

I confess, I'm not a Dutch speaker but Google (and a German clanmate who says there are similarities languagewise) is telling me that this chap is telling me to go die of cancer.

I know there is a report function but I know that it is looked at only once per week and I don't know if the dev team speak Dutch so whether this would be picked up etc...

Or is this kind of stuff part and parcel of Naval Action?

Chat insults can be reported by right clicking the person's name on the insult and clicking "Report".  Upon receiving enough reports, the person is silenced forever.  Report and ignore as a start.

I'll refer this thread to see if the insults rise to the level of immediate action.  Thank you.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby