Game-Labs Forum

Can't leave port :D

BloodyRaven

Case is simple. I logged out in enemy port which was open for all. Today the port is closed to all, but me and my ship are still there and can't sail out.  It would be awesome to let me get out :D 

1.jpg

Edited by BloodyRaven
mistake in text

get a friend that sells a trader ship in that port.

put your own ship for sale 10000000000000 gold for example

buy the trader

cancle your ship contract

put your warship into fleet

sail out of port

7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

1. Doesn't matter if he has smuggler or not. He cannot undock without smuggler flag either, rule: 1 Always have smuggler flag on.

2.. Buy trader, put Indef in fleet and sail out. GG WP

sometimes I'm wondering if admin plays NA? 🤔

You can't buy ship in enemy port when you already have one. So no, its not working :) 

2 hours ago, BloodyRaven said:

Case is simple. I logged out in enemy port which was open for all. Today the port is closed to all, but me and my ship are still there and can't sail out.  It would be awesome to let me get out :D 

just find me in TS, i'll solve your problem

On 4/27/2018 at 7:38 PM, Banished Privateer said:

someone got stuck with a smuggler flag

I don't use smuggler. that's why i don't get into silly situations in a combat ship. 
If you use a smuggler you will get into all sorts of shenanigans just like a real smuggler would get into. 

We are removing smuggler next patch so military oriented captains will capture ports instead of using smugglers
Only trader ships will be able to enter enemy ports. Combat ships will be able to exit any port as well (as before) getting a PB timer.

Before the patch - workaround is simple. 
Do not use smuggler if you are in a combat ship. You will lose assets if port changes status if you don't have friends in that nation.

Smuggling is for trading. Dont be that guy who will have to lose his 5-5 Ocean because of the obviously useless smuggler flag

• Like 3

On 4/27/2018 at 10:11 PM, Black Mamba said:

just find me in TS, i'll solve your problem

On 4/27/2018 at 7:47 PM, BloodyRaven said:

You can't buy ship in enemy port when you already have one. So no, its not working :) 

Contact black mamba please. They recently helped Cpt Reverse to get out of this smuggler pickle]\

On 4/27/2018 at 9:00 PM, Banished Privateer said:

Really? Like open port gets closed or you stop playing for some time and your nation loses a port? You should always have 1 "undock" permission granted

I know you play this game a lot and i was sure that you knew that you dont need undock permission. You can undock a combat ship even from the enemy port. 

Unless - you decided to outsmart everyone and use the useless smuggler flag :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

Can I tag my trader boats - 'smuggler' boat? The only reason the flag is on at all times is that I don't forget setting it.

next patch smuggler flag checkbox will be removed

trading ships will be able to enter all enemy ports. Combat ships wont 

• Like 4