Game-Labs Forum

Pagan Pete

Ode to 'the Banshee'

The cry of The Banshee means death in Irish folk lore;

You sailed the seas and raided the US East coast when no one thought it was possible!

You fought many battles and retired UNDEFEATED after a year amongst giants!

You stole much cargo, but most of all, you stole our hearts!

Even thought The Phantom replaced The Banshee after the new woods were introduced, I never had the heart to scrap her after I retired her. I keep her still in port, in sailing condition, such is my affection for that most infamous of vessels! With her I took a Frenchman's Belle Poule, and almost repeated the feat! he was lucky to escape with only 20 men left. The Banshee be the boat I stole lil Willy with! The one I saved those pyrate traders that time with! The boat I took the 1st ever selfies in Charleston and Kingston with!

I sailed 1,000 hours in her in her time, and though I don't sail her anymore... after the wipe there will be a whole in my heart not to see her in the port as I set sail in some other ship.

The Banshee! HAIL!  [_]p

8-bells will ring out when you slip the surly bonds of this database. 

Fond memories for me, and much terror she wrought.

:wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kloothommel said:

I like "The Wraith". It suits the other names of your pirate vessels.

I had a Pirv called The Wraith, in closed alpha! =oD That was the ship that made me infamous in Open World 1 :)
Im not opposed to recycling that name.

Others I've used are; Bruja and Warlock

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, AfkSailor said:

What reason does someone who role plays as a true pirate (a trader hunter) have to play now?

It hasn't changed it's still possible, on Global we have a pirate who operates out of 2 free ports and is continually being a pain in the backside there would be more if the numbers of players was different