Game-Labs Forum

So why are certain people now getting free ships but others arent not pre beta/alpha ship's

There have been no additional ship grants that I'm aware of.

The rest is all to be found at the following link:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8543-headstart-ships-guide/

people in game are talkin about how the have free redemable ship's like niagra and renomee in game pve server when they go to port they have a message / deliver   avaible 

Edited by Blackbeard787

people in game are talkin about how the have free redemable ship's like niagra and renomee in game pve server when they go to port they have a message / deliver   avaible 

If you followed the instructions in 2 topics, 3 if you count pre-release announcement (also sent in the email to all pre-order buyers) you should have received them.

Our misspoken obligation to deliver ships to all accounts created by end of weekend was fulfilled.

veteran testers will receive special rewards by other means.

• Like 2

If you followed the instructions in 2 topics, 3 if you count pre-release announcement (also sent in the email to all pre-order buyers) you should have received them.

Our misspoken obligation to deliver ships to all accounts created by end of weekend was fulfilled.

veteran testers will receive special rewards by other means.

which 2 topic's

There was an "event" to celebrate the release on steam (i believe).

If you have created a character on the first couple of day after the release on steam, then this char received 3 redeemable items.

got it within 1st 3 days think 2nd and dint get anything redeemable

BRought the game on the 25th

Edited by Blackbeard787

got it within 1st 3 days think 2nd and dint get anything redeemable

BRought the game on the 25th

BEFORE Early Access release. Means, you would have had to create your character before the... what was it? 21st? If you bought the game through steam you unfortunately missed this reward for early testers.

"Reminder:
Dear testers and current players. To receive the head start bonus ships you have to log in and create a character before the launch of the game on Steam.

That means before 10am Pacific time USA on the 21st of Jan."

From the Naval Action Facebook.

No matter when you bought the game, to receive the 3 redeemable item it was necessary to create a char just after the wipe.

I wasn't sure in my first post, because the game was for fact already on steam, but it was after the wipe, and not after what they are calling the launch.

• Like 1

"Reminder:

Dear testers and current players. To receive the head start bonus ships you have to log in and create a character before the launch of the game on Steam.

That means before 10am Pacific time USA on the 21st of Jan."

From the Naval Action Facebook.

No matter when you bought the game, to receive the 3 redeemable item it was necessary to create a char just after the wipe.

I wasn't sure in my first post, because the game was for fact already on steam, but it was after the wipe, and not after what they are calling the launch.

Really didnt even know there was a FB page / didn't even see or know that, great every1 well a lot are running round in niagra's meanwhile those of us grinding it out  are  dealt another blow

Really didnt even know there was a FB page / didn't even see or know that, great every1 well a lot are running round in niagra's meanwhile those of us grinding it out  are  dealt another blow

Dealt another blow? Active testers are active on the forums, and the info was here. Devs even sent you a mail. Sorry, but you have no right to complain.

• Like 2

No-one is doing anything to spite you, or any people buying from steam. We played the game when it had game-breaking glitches, bugs that could cost you your ship/dura etc, we played many many hours for NO gain but to enjoy what they are creating and helping test new features. I personally ask no reward for doing this, but the devs felt we deserve such, and for that I would look nicely upon, that a development team are actively and positively rewarding those that have helped get them to the steam Early Access release, which is a big milestone in the games future! 

Before release I had put 750+ hours into the testing of this, and even then I did not 'want' a reward. Reward enough is seeing the servers so populated and seeing people really enjoy this game at its current stage of development. 

And to be honest, the Niagra is not too brilliant and neither is the renomee, I would suggest capturing a Navy Brig or a Snow and then getting a Cerburus then a Suprise - Just my 2 pennies. 

To get money easy, do missions. I have been doing missions almost constantly and been earning almost 100k a day if not more, it is almost too easy, and that was without any free ships, I captured my own ships. If -i- can do it, then anyone can.... Seriously. :P 

• Like 1

>.> I started a few hours after it launched on steam and I won a key on twitch and got all the redeemables, I know someone who started a few days after me and got them today. Perhaps something wrong with the script for rewarding them? Honestly the niagara pre patch wasn't that fun, not sure how it is post patch but I would recommend going snow/navy brig - cerb and skipping it completely. No idea about the renomee though.