Game-Labs Forum

Accountancy

colorado71

I don't like the game accountancy and mathematics. I've had about 21000 gold. I've bought 1xmedium cannon 4pd for my yacht, for 1365 gold and 1xCarronade 24pd for my Niagara, for 5460 gold and remained with 4366 gold. Lost 10000 gold in one single transaction. Pure piracy! :)

European Server, PVP, Hagthorpe username, today, January 23, after 17.00 EET, I think. Thank you very much.

Tried F11, but apparently it doesn*t worked. Actually it seemed it doesn't sent the message, the same as I posted here.

Edited by colorado71

No. I played from Kingston, Jamaica, selecting small battles from missions.

did you make an outpost? - those are 10k

Always bought cannons for Yacht. Sure not for Cutter.

So you bought 4pd cannons for 1365, you know those are free right?
Something doesn't add up here.

Edited by colorado71

So you bought 4pd cannons for 1365, you know those are free right?

Something doesn't add up here.

There are two classes of 4lb'ers, Base and Regular.  Base is class 10 and costs 0.  4lb Medium is class 9 and costs gold.  Why anyone would buy them is a secondary question, but it is possible to pay gold for 4lb'ers.

I don't like the game accountancy and mathematics. I've had about 21000 gold. I've bought 1xmedium cannon 4pd for my yacht, for 1365 gold and 1xCarronade 24pd for my Niagara, for 5460 gold and remained with 4366 gold. Lost 10000 gold in one single transaction. Pure piracy! :)

You bought 24pd carronade for 5460 and repair kits for 11947, after this transactions you had 4366

• Like 2

Thank you very much. It seems that I've totally misunderstood the price of repair kits. Sorry for disturbing, and thank you again for letting me know where my fault is.

Regards.

Radu

You bought 24pd carronade for 5460 and repair kits for 11947, after this transactions you had 4366

• Like 1