Game-Labs Forum

Too old to give a shat

Rosebud

Look gentlemen...I want to play this game, I am a pirate 200 years too late. When will it be offered on steam? I am a pirate, (but PayPal is BS)...and my wife controls the purse strings. ) I know...what kind of BS leader is controlled by his wife...the same one that nearly changed it all.

Get this game going  (without PayPal) and the one time leader ('elected') of the English nation in POTBS  will join.

Dax Blood

To quote almost every developer in history:

Soon

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

See rows 3 and 13:

Valve Time: "Soon" (1998), way before 2005. Actual Time: October 10, 2007. Item: Release of Team Fortress 2
Valve Time: Coming "Soon". Actual time: Coming in over two months. Item: Team Fortress 2, Engineer Update.
Edited by poison

Look gentlemen...I want to play this game, I am a pirate 200 years too late. When will it be offered on steam? I am a pirate, (but PayPal is BS)...and my wife controls the purse strings. ) I know...what kind of BS leader is controlled by his wife...the same one that nearly changed it all.

Get this game going  (without PayPal) and the one time leader ('elected') of the English nation in POTBS  will join.

Dax Blood

Yeah PayPal is BS lol. To bad you won't get the yacht due to this unnecessary restriction.

Maybe they can open Naval Action on Pre-order before they go to EA?

I had my account info stolen when I used PayPal, over 6 months to get my money back. Like ruthless said its a shame people have to use that crooked company to have a shot at the yacht.