Game-Labs Forum

Show players cannon compatibility before purchase.

Hello.

Show players cannon compatibility before purchase. This means if player is in Lynx and he selects 32Lb carronade, it should show in red text on the bottom of selected item(item is not compatible with your ship class). Player can still buy it, but message would ask Are you sure? I had few cases like this when I first started, made wrong purchases and ended up with useless cannons and money wasted. Don't let this happen to new players. 

Thanks.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is with the confusion over a weapon rating of 6 and a cannon description of 6 not being the same. It is also with the backwards cannot ratings. Rating 1 is thr best instead of the worst where in most systems lvl 1 cannons would be the worst or first level.

Rating system is universal british ranking. 1st rates- best rates.. 9th rate worst rate (unrated)

Store is not for the current ship, it is just a gun store.

If you are willing to buy tires for a porsche when you have a ford focus - the store will sell you the tires. We cannot track that unfortunately. 

As an option to test ---- it might be cool if the game let you put whatever cannons you want on your ship .......

Just if you put way too big ones on it, when you hit a storm ---- it turns turtle and sinks.

or when you fire them, they blow back and smash through the off side railing and fall into the ocean - so I can salvage them.

:)