Game-Labs Forum

more management

i want Crew Management:

Crew experience in sailing and gunnery, maybe u can improve both doing drills on the open world map at reduced travelling cost, if u dont do drills the Performance degrades,

Crew morale/level: depending on Food variety, battle outcomes and casualties, i want to have wounded Crew and a ship surgeon with skill Level to heal them up, i want the Crew to Level up, i want Crew to get crippled in fights and u can decide to Keep a guy with a hook cause he is really high Level, i want to be able to dismiss Crew and pay them off, if u pay them well Crew morale rises, i want to be able to hire guys in taverns or beggars at the docks or deserters or even criminals from local prisons, each affecting skill and morale

outfitting ship: i want to be able to Outfit the ship with shot and powder, Food, rope and Wood, sails for repairs, water and rum,

foraging/water Partys: i want to be able top make landfall to seek for water if low on Food and no port in range

• Like 1

i would like it if it was really hard to get a full complement of Crew on your ship. cause that was one of the biggest issues back then. and i totally forgot i want to have press gangs. like search for some fishing villages beat up some Young guys and force them into Service...! :D

The regularity with which we receive casualties would have to be taken account of or we would forever be in port replenishing crew especially if this was timer based. Otherwise I completely agree that additional crew and also Officer management features would be a great introduction.