Game-Labs Forum

Add cannons rolling back after firing animation

some day this graphical option could be added for powerful computers: to provide for recoil animations for 7000 cannons + smoke etc in a large 50 santisima's vs santisimas battle you need a very high end gpu/cpu.

• Like 2

Perhaps it could be added for the players ship only? Or the animation is only played for ships within something like 100m?

its an excellent feature if you see it on enemy ship. you see that he is reloaded and pushing cannons out ready to fire. beautiful and very expensive performance wise. 

that is why we show enemy ports on the enemy screen  - compromise to at least show you that he reloaded and ready to shoot.

• Like 1

how do you see that the enemy reloaded? The gun ports are always open and the guns are always in the same fixed position.........

you look in the right upper corner of the screen

it shows ports

and ready to shoot cannons - if the number is 0 they are being reloaded. so you can adjust your tactics.

some day this graphical option could be added for powerful computers: to provide for recoil animations for 7000 cannons + smoke etc in a large 50 santisima's vs santisimas battle you need a very high end gpu/cpu.

Sounds fine to me. Hopefully by the time this game is available for sale again, I'll have a pretty powerful PC to play it on, as well. :P

Edited by Arvenski

you look in the right upper corner of the screen

it shows ports

and ready to shoot cannons - if the number is 0 they are being reloaded. so you can adjust your tactics.

aha! thank you! i feel like such a noob for asking! : P

• 9 months later...