Game-Labs Forum

Hull mod, Prove your point to your enemies!

Sapphire

Updated mod here: 

Back again smiles

This mod allows Super BB hulls to be bigger.  In case you really need to prove a point to your enemies. Be warned they may try and prove a point back. 

Features

• Super BB hull 2 for countries that offer it, tonnage is increased with beam and draft. 
  • Countries that don't have a super BB hull 2, their Super BB hull 1 is increased instead

Installation: Go to steam click on UAD right click, click on properties then go to local files finally click browse. Once the folder opens up click on Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts_Data and finally copy over the new resources.assets and click replace. (Note: If you want to easily switch back make a backup of resources.assets first!) 

To uninstall: Delete the resources.assets file and replace with a backup or delete it and verify through steam 

Download link: https://dl.orangedox.com/Gl2ft1GyfBWKmZVbIr

Any bugs you encounter do not report to the devs instead feel free to leave a comment or ping me on the UAD discord server Sapphire#0616

My other mod is combined with this mod so the mods features are below (The other mod does not offer the increased tonnage for hulls) You can find that mod here https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/40420-gun-mod-update-includes-slight-ai-changes-late-tech-boosts-and-more/

That mod's features are 

• Gun length, diameter changed (max length: 70 min: -100) (Diameter: 2.9) 
  • Tech: If tech is late by 5 years it's boosted 5x 
  • Increased crew modifier
  • Changed AI legendary GPD income multiplier 
  • Changed how long the shipyard takes to upgrade from 24 months to 16
  • Max tonnage built per upgrade in the shipyard
  • The research tree will show research times 
  • AI will now refit more often 
  • AP fire chance is reduced slightly 

unknown.png?width=1188&height=668unknown.png?width=1188&height=668

unknown.png?width=1188&height=668

unknown.png?width=1188&height=668

Edited by Sapphire
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cptbarney said:

Kansas makes her debut. Also very noice mod, nice too see the game is moddable at the least, hopefully adding in custom hulls and textures becomes an easier process as well.

Thanks, adding custom hulls is quite hard as access we don't have access to the assembly files. I tried adding TRs to the designer and that ended up in a dead end but I did make them controlable. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, vyprestrike said:

Love this mod! Is it possible to incorporate campaign techs into custom battles in any way, such as giving us access to Mk5 big guns w/ better accuracy and reload?

Most likely, I can look into it in a day or two. Fingers crossed it's only a slight change that's needed. I do remember MK 5 20 inchers being considered 1950 tech. 

16 hours ago, vyprestrike said:

Love this mod! Is it possible to incorporate campaign techs into custom battles in any way, such as giving us access to Mk5 big guns w/ better accuracy and reload?

Hello again, 

Should work, https://dl.orangedox.com/Zlv44CrHvKL6GmyaVY allows for MK5 guns in custom battles and my gun mod is included in it. 

1 hour ago, Candle_86 said:

any chance of you doing a youtube showing how your doing this, so we could all tweak the game together?

Unlikely until at the very least 2023 or the next year. I don’t want to be the cause of the devs blocking this method of modding also. Players already report modded bugs and teaching them how to actually mod the game would only make it 100% worse.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...