Game-Labs Forum

Focus testing

I would love to help test Naval Action, I have wasted far too much time over the years playing most PVP MMOs and just about all sailing games, if that makes any diference. I have also done a fair amount of beta testing, including proper testing rather than the current MMO "betas" which are more like demos.

i5-2500k

4g ram

GTX 460

DxDiag.txt

I'd love to get the chance to test this. Played PotBS for 4 years after it was launched. I've been looking for a good Age of Sail MMO for a while now, and just came across this one today. It looks like it could be fantastic!

i-5 650 @ 3.20GHz

6 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 650

Win7 64-bit OS

-Wildfire

DxDiag.txt

• Like 2

You are going to be seeing a lot of ex-POTBS players coming on here once word gets out.  Feel free to add my name to the tester volunteer sheet.

Word is out matey. :P

I would love to help the Naval Action crew out in whatever way I can...and I also really, really, really want to feast me eyes on some gameplay.

Intel Core i7-3610QM Processor

6 GB Ram

Windows 7 64-bit System

GeForce GT 650M

East Coast American here, learned about the game from the World of Tanks Wotlabs community, I'd be interested in helping test.

i5 2800

GTX460 1GB VRAM

8 GB Ram

Windows 7 64-bit

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 1/25/2014, 23:02:23
       Machine name: ~~~~~~~
   Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: System Product Name
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10
          Processor: Intel® Core i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
             Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
          Page File: 4390MB used, 11954MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

Oh wow, I'm so excited to have found this game and to see that someone actually is making it happen.

Ever since I played the first Naval Battles in Total Warfare I thought that this could make a great stand-alone game.With more focus on realism and ship combat, this is going to be a real gem. As an avid fan of Damn the Defiant, Master and Commander Horation Hornblower, Mutiny on the Bounty and all the other great movies/book/documentaries I would love to help out with this project.

Having betatested for a lot of mods and smaller games of indie-companies I'd be more than happy to help you guys out on this.

Just in case, here are my specs:

CPU: I-5 4770k

RAM: 8GB

GPU: AMD HD6970

I would like to volunteer for testing.

i5 3GHz

8 gig ram

AMD HD 7800 series GFX

Veteran MMO player;

Dark Age of Camelot, SWTOR, EVE, PoTBS, Age of Conan, you name it.

Edit

I should note that I am an avid military historian, have a wealth of knowledge of military strategy and tactics, and am ex-army - trained up to and including Division level operations.

• Like 2

This literally is the answer to my prayers haha.

PotBS was a great game and enjoyed every minute of it. This seems likes its taking Naval combat to the next level and I'd love to be a part of it.

Operating System:  Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Memory: 12 GBs of RAM

Processor: Intel® Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz 

Card name: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  SLI

Display Memory: 4049 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
       Monitor Name: BenQ XL2420TE (Digital)

This is me officially volunteering (enthusiastically!) for the focus/play testing

I am running a 3 year old MacBook Pro (running Bootcamp with Windows 7). Intel quad core i7, 4 gigs of RAM, 512 mb of video ram

I am also an avid sailor and have played most of the age of sail games from the last 5-10 years

Hello,

I am sailing small ships myself.

I did lead a team of professional testers for a bank and I love sailing games. Testing experiance ist HP QC testing backend banking software, method ISTQB

I run an i7 2700k, 8 GB, GTX680 4 GB, SSD, ASUS Essence Sound, ...

Greetings

Gottel

Hey, love to be in the testing.

Know a lot about sailing ships (and ships in general) and I've been in a few closed beta's so know the deal on NDA's and giving useful feedback.

Not been so busy on the forums yet because of University but that's is over for the moment, got spare time now ;)

GTX 560 ti, 8GB RAM, FX6300 3.5Ghz processor.

I would like to help test your game at its current state, i am experienced in testing modifications(Currently testing Mine colonies) and other games (Such as Battlefield 3), i know and understand how to provide valuable feedback to developers and uphold NDA's with the utmost loyalty.

United Kingdom

Specs:

AMD FX 8350 Black Edition, x8~4Ghz

8 Gigs memory

AMD Radeon HD 7950.

I too would love to help test.  In Toronto Canada.  I am totally Passionate about this setting and  I am more than enthusiastic about good ship to ship combat.

Intel® Core i7 CPU     930   @  2.80GHz 2.80GHz

12 GB  Ram

64 bit OS

DX 11 GPU

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

1024 MB