Game-Labs Forum

Freindly Fire in PZ

These players on my own side started shooting at me as soon as I joined a battle in the PZ trying to demast me and threaten to kill my ship. I recived no damage from the enemy the entire battle and F11 reported the battle. Surely players who do this should have their acounts banned?

BF776E7A0568BB210F80C5DE6D193945CF0679E7
CED681C6F91FC00479448E6220B6E149289B9CF3
A771B01D944FB1DEDB792C12FAA39CD28089BC58

In the picture you can see Lone Hunter fireing at me but more than one of my team mates fired at me.

Edited by BigWilk
spelling mistake
  • Like 4

Tbf as I remember, the shooting of LoneHunter was after your insults at us. Infact you insulting as we gave you a fair warning not to just join battle to steal loot is more like toxic behavior and should be more banable than LoneHunter shooting at you after your insults at our Group.

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Tbf as I remember, the shooting of LoneHunter was after your insults at us. Infact you insulting as we gave you a fair warning not to just join battle to steal loot is more like toxic behavior and should be more banable than LoneHunter shooting at you after your insults at our Group.

A lie. If they keep any records of when damage was taken they'll see I never "insulted" anyone till someone fired at my mast.

Edited by BigWilk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigWilk said:

A lie. If they keep any records of when damage was taken they'll see I never "insulted" anyone till someone fired at my mast.

And you insulting him does it make any better? Does it make you any better? It's basicly like Kindergarten. One does that then the other one does that blabla. I'd say you did as much as them. But that toxic attitude is not really better 

• Like 1