Game-Labs Forum

Spies

Spies,

Well, we all know what they are, and in some cases, we all know WHO they are.

There should be a game mechanic to tag a player as a spy. After a player is tagged as a spy, that player is marked as red, and therefore players of the same faction should be able to attack that scum player.

Example:

If a player is tagged by n number of players of the same nation (might have to be players from more than one Clan), then this player is flagged as a spy.

This is not going to fix the spy on basic cutter thing, but give us the joy of watching that spy doing the walk of shame.

Thank you for reading

I think one clan should be able to attack another clan in OW (not PBs) so we can "clean out" the air between some clans..... And teach some other clans how to PvP......

3 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

Why fight each other when Vera Cruz is still russian

Why sail to VC to kill someone you don't know when u can jump out of Gustavia on your alt and kill someone u know?

3 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

I recall admin saying , under valve rules , we cannot hang traitors

Arh but if we could I would've hanged you - I have an account in every nation near you so who's to say who is the traitor and who is not?

Having alts in multiple nations and being a Spy are two different things. Some people have friends in different nations and wish to play with them on occasion.

The OPs idea is silly and can be abused...no, will be abused if ever implemented.

People with alts have a right to play in the nations they choose.

(Full disclosure, I have no alts)