Game-Labs Forum

Cumulative topic for issues with looting inside a battle

Knuddel

NAB-94947

i captured today with a clanmate 2 Fleetships 1 we could made free for all but both we could not capture or put crew on it.

We both could not take any ships doesnt even get the X for looting or pulling Crew on it. We than broudsight both ships to death and even than we could not grab anything of the Loot. 

1 ship was surrenderd that wasnt fully crew.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:02 PM, Knuddel said:

NAB-94947

i captured today with a clanmate 2 Fleetships 1 we could made free for all but both we could not capture or put crew on it.

We both could not take any ships doesnt even get the X for looting or pulling Crew on it. We than broudsight both ships to death and even than we could not grab anything of the Loot. 

1 ship was surrenderd that wasnt fully crew.

• 4 weeks later...

Очередная проблема с лутанием корабля. Номер репорта NAB-95789 в нем описаны подробности.

Случай не первый, многие игроки страдают от данной проблемы, приходится оставлять дорогие крафтовые корабли в бою. Прошу компенсировать потери если мы все правильно поняли и сделали. Спасибо!

NAB-95801

So this time i surrendered the Trading ship in the hop that 1 of those 2 dutchies would take it but the didnt than i sunk them both and would like to get the stuff back... or at least sink that trader.... 

But it wasnt Possible i didnt get the X button when Battle was over already and the Ship was still floating... a bit Sad. 

actualy they where chasing me so lucky that i couldnt retake it... but sad i couldnt sink it or something like that

a player surrendered to me because of inability to defend the ship
I decided to loot the ship, but when I sailed next to it the option to do this did no appear :

666768672_cantlootcapturedandorsurrenderedships(Xbuttondoesnotwork).thumb.png.e1af4e1a4c2de930a542c56e3325c3b2.png

I tried out rotating the camera and looking at the ship from a few different directions, but the option to loot did not appear regardless.

It might also happen when the ship lost all crew due to explosion/boarding if Im not wrong because I remember a similiar situation but don't remember the cause of this one, but the ship on the picture surrendered to me and I just couldn't get access to loot or control the ship.

I demand access to my loot!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

I demand access to my loot!!!

in this battle u looted all usefull things from other ship 😄 except 1-2k doubs for killing indiaman.   Where were cows,but im drop them on island for extra speed 😅 But invisible shallow didnt let me go...

But [x] bug really frequent problem. And its happening in different situations(boarding-crewlost-surrender). For example this case ,idk what result got admins after checking it. Yesterday we have one ship wich was killed by explosion and locked even battleover happends. I hope someday this problem will gone....

Edited by OkiDokki
  • Like 1

one more thing I'd like to say about it : the initial owner of the indiaman on the picture was an ally from the same nation as me, so the ship was captured by the enemy and then it surrendered

maybe this is the cause of the bug? it's not like I have any idea about it

29 minutes ago, OkiDokki said:

in this battle u looted all usefull things from other ship 😄 except 1-2k doubs for killing indiaman

I demand my 3K dubs back! make sure it's not going to be less than 4K of course!
I am still waiting for my 5K dubs!

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

И меня это коснулось

Утопил прусский торговый бриг у Корриентеса, но не смог залутать 158 дублонов с него. "Х" прожимался и все было норм, но каждый раз, когда я перекладывал дублоны себе в трюм, все получалось. Однако когда я снова открывал трюм корабля противника, то все лежало как было раньше, что бы я не перекладывал (т.е. залутать не получилось). Кроме меня в бою был еще один пруссак, но союзников у меня не было.

Послал репорт NAB-96847, хочу свои дублоны обратно!

Потом пришел в Тумбадо и не смог переложить ничего из трюма на склад. Тоже послал репорт. Впрочем, после перезапуска игры все заработало (но награбленные с пруссака дублоны так и не появились).

Edited by Malcolm3