Game-Labs Forum

Crew accomodations

Zuikaku

Are any crew accomodations planned? This was historically rather important and woul'd also be in the campaign game.

Better crew accomodations improve morale, experience gain and efficiency of the crew, especially on the long cruises.

Crew accomodations consume a part of the ship's tonnage and cost maintenance.

The better crew accomodations are, the more tonnage and maintenance they cost.

I suggest these: improvised, crammed, adequate, spacious, comfort

Edited by Zuikaku
typo
  • Like 2

Perhaps the crew will be played out like division troop numbers and performance in ultimate general.
You could hire veteran soldiers or recruits which would affect the experience of the brigade.

I assume that it will work out like this as well and retro fits that require more men will be needed to be filled out from manpower pool. I also think that the crew deaths comes from destroyed modules and fires??
We don't know how the crew XP works. Is it divided to gunry crew, radio crew ect.

i don't think ship space would be an issue until AA emplacements becomes necessary. The can eat up quiet a lot crew

3 hours ago, Illya von Einzbern said:

Perhaps the crew will be played out like division troop numbers and performance in ultimate general.
You could hire veteran soldiers or recruits which would affect the experience of the brigade.

I assume that it will work out like this as well and retro fits that require more men will be needed to be filled out from manpower pool. I also think that the crew deaths comes from destroyed modules and fires??
We don't know how the crew XP works. Is it divided to gunry crew, radio crew ect.

i don't think ship space would be an issue until AA emplacements becomes necessary. The can eat up quiet a lot crew

guessing crew is more generic and will get bonus modifiers to lots of things from range, ROF, accuracy etc.

they would be smoll at first but still.

think of goku but instead of going from power level 440 to 10000 it would be from 440 to 850 and then maybe 850 to 2000 or something.