Game-Labs Forum

Empty Account

Big Peter

Dear Developers and anyone reading this,

The account I have had since 2017, when I have bought the game, has been completely wipped. I have played on it in 2019! Around the end of june, and it was perfectly fine!

A considerable amount of ships and coins was on the account when I left it, yet I do not remember the precise information. Although I do remember some ships that were featured in my Commodore Account (Big Peter of the British Royal Navy).

Yet when I come back now, at the end of august after a long break. (28.08.2019) I have nothing on the account other that a Basic Cutter...

I have considerable faith in the future and wellbeing of the game, and I would like to roam the seas again! Please fix this issue.

If there are any details which need clarification, please contact me via e-mail or PM. I would be happy to reply.

- Big Peter.

image.png

Greetings Peter!

Are you sure you played the game without wipe in the end of June? As the game was released from Early Acess on June 13th and there was a release wipe.

Pvp server was completely wiped, pve server was partially wiped:

War server

• Full reset:
    • Everyone starts fresh from clean slate. Only clan lists will remain intact. 
    • Tutorial progress will be reset

Peace server

• Partial reset:
    • Rank, Crafting rank, Knoweldge slots and knowledge books will remain 
    • Everything else will be wiped, and tutorial progress will be reset. 
    • Compensation ships for latest server problems will be added on launch as a timed redeem
  • Like 1

Perhaps, the wipe is indeed the case, The account is featured on the Peace server. I have not received any compensations, perhaps I realized the notes of the reset too late.

Unfortunately,  I will not play the game anymore, at least until dramatic changes will be made to the overall game play.

I simply can not tolerate my multitude of efforts on attempting to success in the game, being thrown into the bin.

Regardless, thank you for the help with clarifying why my account has been nullified.

Edited by Big Peter

3 minutes ago, Big Peter said:

Perhaps, the wipe is indeed the case, The account is featured on the Peace server.

Unfortunately,  I will not play the game anymore, at least until dramatic changes will be made to the overall game play.

I simply can not tolerate my multitude of efforts on attempting to success in the game, being thrown into the bin.

Regardless, thank you for the help with clarifying why my account has been nullified.

Captain, there will be no more wipes after release

10 hours ago, Angus MacDuff said:

Its pretty easy to get re-started Peter.  Doing the tutorial will give you 280 crew (M&C rank) and ships/reps/money.

His screen shot shows he is a Commadore which means he keep his rank most likely.  Though I think he's just pissed his ships and equipment is all gone.   We all known that there would be wipes when the game released.  Would be nice if he stats what is wrong with the game or something instead of just having a fit and storming off.  Some of us didn't get any thing back cause we choose to play on war server.

Oh and didn't they give Peace some redeemable ships to help start out?

40 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

His screen shot shows he is a Commadore which means he keep his rank most likely.  Though I think he's just pissed his ships and equipment is all gone.   We all known that there would be wipes when the game released.  Would be nice if he stats what is wrong with the game or something instead of just having a fit and storming off.  Some of us didn't get any thing back cause we choose to play on war server.

Oh and didn't they give Peace some redeemable ships to help start out?

They did, and some nice ones like a gold Connie and a Diana and Sante Cecilia, but you had limited time to redeem them, all gone now.

4 hours ago, Atreides said:

They did, and some nice ones like a gold Connie and a Diana and Sante Cecilia, but you had limited time to redeem them, all gone now.

Yah I popped on an redeem them just in case I wanted to play over there.   Never know with game changes in the future.   Keeping rank is prob the best part so you can crew bigger ships early.