Game-Labs Forum

Teamspeak - is there one for naval action?

Okay here is the question, is there a teamspeak for naval action already up and running, if not I can get one up and running pretty fast with 150 or so slots for everyone to join in on but I wont bother working on it if there is already one running somewhere that everyone is already using?

So does a community teamspeak sound like a good idea?

Cheers

I am enjoying this game a huge amount and was also thinking on starting a community/fan page, now I am technically minded and have hosting/servers available but my weakness is web design and graphics, if someone is interested in coming in on a project like that and has design/build skills on web platforms like joomla/wordpress and forum themes and templates please PM me, if others are actually interested in using it I will get a dedicated NA teamspeak setup over the weekend for say 50 users (can always add more users later if it takes off)

atm there is a french ts for NA that is limited to 20 user. As i will probably set up a client ts for the website i'm doing for the game, i may get a bigger ts and then sharing it with anyone interest in the game. Waiting for that and limited to 20 playrs you can join the TS used by french, i could make english channel if some are interest in

NA french ts: aphrodite.ts3-serveur.com:20244

no password

Yeah i asked a few hours ago in the chat if there was 1, heard there isnt.

If 1 goes up, would love to join in, though i think it might be hard to get rooms setup for specific battles etc, might be a bit of a cluster, perhaps when a "battle starts" it has a server room number too, might help with a ts system, but heh.

Till then, random room hunting for teams, should a ts go up :lol:

All these different Team Speaks are great and good for your individual society but right now we have around 200-300 people online with no society or guild and we could do with just somewhere to get online together and then split off into fight rooms when we have a battle.

Just my thoughts, but if there are so many different ones its probably not worth adding another that no one would use.

Tattered Flags has a 100 slot TS server. It currently is the British TS server for Potbs, tiggy server. There are a few rooms for Naval Action at the bottom and I'm willing to make more. I plan on this TS being used as the American TS server when the game introduces nations unless some one else steps up before me. Until then I am reluctant to post it on a public forum like this since another game is using it at the moment and will be for some time and I don't really want what could become a nations TS to have its info spread around to all the other nations. It'll eventually get out but initially I'd like it to start out pure. If you know the TS then please feel free and if you don't know it and really want it then send me a message.

Again, nice offer Johny...

But what I like about what Ender is saying is that there are just a lot of random people running around testing the game and no one central source for everyone to just use coms. The forums here are centralized so one TS for everybody (for now) that isn't affiliated with any particular current group seems best.

It will no doubt break into guilds and all that later, but for now I'd prefer the community here to just use a centralized TS that everyone sort of knows where to go to without any of the concerns about permissions and what not.

If Ender doesn't do it, then slipping into something like Johny is talking to would be the next best thing, but I'd still like to see a standalone TS for where the game is currently.

All these different Team Speaks are great and good for your individual society but right now we have around 200-300 people online with no society or guild and we could do with just somewhere to get online together and then split off into fight rooms when we have a battle.

Just my thoughts, but if there are so many different ones its probably not worth adding another that no one would use.

As I just posted, I still think it's a great idea Ender. This is the sort of thing I think if you want to go to the effort to do, you just do. Then let the merits of the effort and some postings about allow the thing to serve as centralized TS.

A good name never hurts either ;-)

I'll look into setting up a more permanent community TS3 with around 400 slots. The main objective being (near) total independence from any communities, clans or guilds. I ran a TS3 server with a peak of 754 concurrent clients which kind of proved to me the quality of the TS3 code, it is super well optimized.

• Like 1

Zehtuka that is exactly what I am trying to setup, its Clan free, anyone can come in while the Alpha is running for everyone to get together, I would welcome assistance in running it if you want to help out rather than setting up a rival one, we have 10-20 people on at peak times already, i will keep it running as long as someone wants to use it.

Zehtuka that is exactly what I am trying to setup, its Clan free, anyone can come in while the Alpha is running for everyone to get together, I would welcome assistance in running it if you want to help out rather than setting up a rival one, we have 10-20 people on at peak times already, i will keep it running as long as someone wants to use it.

I assumed theadmiralty was a clan, sorry! check your PM :)