Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix notes?

What is the reason why hotfixes arent updated? For instance that us players had to figure out that the DLCs' suddenly give port bonuses. This is literally the first game i've played that doesent announce "unworthy" hotfix notes ( if you like to call them that). Is it really that much of a difference to just give a message on the Server selection screen "Update mm.dd.yyyy: DLC redeemables now gives randomized port bonuses, Thanks!" Is it that much to ask?

image.thumb.png.839f83bfd334667a993b2b813f7b3a01.png

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Wyy said:

What is the reason why hotfixes arent updated? For instance that us players had to figure out that the DLCs' suddenly give port bonuses. This is literally the first game i've played that doesent announce "unworthy" hotfix notes ( if you like to call them that). Is it really that much of a difference to just give a message on the Server selection screen "Update mm.dd.yyyy: DLC redeemables now gives randomized port bonuses, Thanks!" Is it that much to ask?

Yes, you ask way to much. Just buy the DLC's, and if you grind more you can figure out what is different. Creating patch notes takes a lot of time and cost a lot of money. Just posting this cost me hours of my life and at least a $100. Now please excuse me, I have to get back to PvE to grind for mats to build ships with a broken crafting system. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, McPoyle said:

Yes, you ask way to much. Just buy the DLC's, and if you grind more you can figure out what is different. Creating patch notes takes a lot of time and cost a lot of money. Just posting this cost me hours of my life and at least a $100. Now please excuse me, I have to get back to PvE to grind for mats to build ships with a broken crafting system. 

Writing 1 sentence and paste it into an already set script takes hours of their time ok.. Noted.

Besides maybe if they would have put in some extra work they wouldnt have such a toxic ingame community, and people questioning them all the time both on the forums and on the steam review page?

Edited by Guest