Game-Labs Forum

Extra Labor building

Teutonic

Question

Someone asked how you get the Extra labor guys to craft Labor Contracts, and I told them there should be a building for it.

When they responded that there isn't an option for it, I got stumped. Does anyone know how you acquire the extra labor now?

10 answers to this question

The academy is a cheaper way to go once it is built (1M reals) as then it only costs about 8000 reals and some time fishing to build a contract, it is getting past coughing up the million plus a build slot that may cause some pause.

Edited by Raekur

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

ok thanks PG, now further on this. am i required to have the academy in a port with extra labor? or can i do this anywhere?

I would recommend using a port with Labor Discount. Reason being it normally costs 500 LH for it, but with discount it costs 300 - with a contract giving you 500 LH, this effectively allows you to get infinite LH.

51 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

any where, but there are some ports listed with resource "Extra Labor" and I haven't figured out what those do.

My guess is that they were ports that had the option for the building pre release but it was not corrected when the building option was removed.