Game-Labs Forum

Tutorial Suggestions

Hello,

as new player who completed tutorial exams, I have some suggestions, firstly I want to say that difficulty is right, I didn't have much problems except one --> time.

Suggestions for demasting and boarding exams:

• prolong battle time from 10m to 15m

Exams tell you how to control ship and how to fight, BUT they don't tell you things about crafting, building resource buildings, trading.

To this day I don't know how to craft, what to produce and everything about economy.

So suggestion is to add "economy" section into tutorial, which tells you about crafting, building, producing, trading, etc..

• Like 3

Time limits are ok as is. 

Demasting: increase the time and you relax difficulty. Simple statistics. The longer you shoot, the more hits you achieve randomly. Ultimately, a monkey could do this given enough time. Boarding AI is extremely easy because they are very predictable. Exam requires you to have learned all this already. 

Fully agree with your suggestion of a crafting tutorial! +1

Edited by van Veen
  • Like 1

Look there is already some great tutorials and guides like the ones of @z4ys

To make it simple game needs to have some in game video player or can just direct to youtube. This way it is much easier to integrate guides and tutorials into the game, very easy, as we see examples like World of Tanks etc. They integrate or hyperlink videos from in game, some are patch notes and some are tutorials. 

@admin this would be great addition to the game. You can thank some of our players, mention their name and direct the in game tutorial or guide text to their videos.

For example Port Battle tutorial, there is hostility mission, you do this, after that port battle time, how to join, circles how to win etc., many information with text and than you say we thank our player Redii for preparing this nice video tutorial. Interface tutorial, bla bla bla, we thank GrunfWorks for his excellent short guide video.

You got what I mean, thank you very much in advance, keep up the good work.

Example videos:

Edited by AeRoTR