Game-Labs Forum

Alt Abuse from Bumsebiene

Hi. i had a ship comming to assist me retaking my traders. a player called Cuttersrophe joined and nicked it. i cant attack my own nation to take it back.

I belive Cuttersrophe is a swedish Alt in Russian Nation by [HRE] Bumsebiene.

in battle Bumsebiene did not attack the traderlynx that was heading stright for him. He gave away the capture ship and left the battle.

I demand Account Deletion of Bumsebiene for abusing this mechanic or a Severe punishment.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Maybe deleting account is a hard. But Bumsebiene made millions in profit with this alt abuse. Much more than players with alt farming. And it was probably not the first case. Since it looks like that everything was nicely prepared in advance. At least a wipe of ships, resources, medals and money must be requested. With only a warning such behaviour pays out, and Bumsebiene stands better than all other players who follow the rules. That would be an invitation to break rules and get rich, since most victims aren't able to proof it with such a good video. Remember level 3 of a ship yard requires 3 million reals now. This can be generated with 3 trade runs like Lucia Heartfilia did and requires 10 hours in game, or with 30 minutes cheater- PvP. Who will built his ship yard with proper game play, if things are so much easier when you cheat until you get a warning?

Sorry Graf but i only hear Mimimi. Maybe they should ban you too for using your 5 Accounts to exploiting the trading system of the game. If you want to call me a cheater, you first have to catch a glimpse of yourself. 

BqWwNvO.jpg

• Like 1

Rainer, calm down please. As i heard youe were on your way with upt to 4-5 Accounts with 4 Indiaman each the same journey. What do you think,... does this affect to make alots more of money with one journey? You are well known as a person who is very often (maybe too often) hardly emotoinal engaging yourself. When i see the acting of your nation, im not quit sure whos making more damage to the gameplay in these times. Ther is absolutly no need to ban anyone here.

Sincerly BenAbbib

Rainer, plz dont forget to calm down and call your mother today. Take care ton not nevolve here today in this Thematics. Today in germany is "Muttertag" a special day to show your respect to your mother for everything she´s done for you to bacome a such great guy as we all know.

Sincerly BenAbbib

I do not understand why you want to call me an unfair player. You sailed with 20 ships and one of your accounts became a victim. Let me ask you a question: why did not the others help you stay alive? Answer: These are your ALT accounts ..

9 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Again, I have 2 accounts and 3 Indiamen. Third one I crafted yesterday, to be a little bit faster generating the 3 millions for my ship yard. I did the San Juan Bermuda route maybe three times before map wipe. Still have an outpost at Saint George Town, but will empty it out, after we captured the Bermudas again. No need to stay in this area.

Wanna excuse Bumsebienes cheating with superiority of Russia in the game right now? We have not more players than Sweden, but we are more active and did a terrible lot of sailing for all those tools, money, stone blocks and other stuff we needed to rebuilt our nation after wipe. If I read your post, I have to suspect that HRE thinks to have the right to compensate our hardworking with cheating. You should clearify this as soon as possible. Since for the moment only Bumsebiene is to blame for such shameful behaviour, not his clan and not his nation.

Thank you for letting me know your Tradingroute 😉

4 hours ago, Complete-Disaster said:

I belive Cuttersrophe is a swedish Alt

So you believe but have no proof? Move along then.Topic can be closed.

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

First of all, I'm not your victim, It's my clan mate you cheated. Second it is absolutely in accordance with the game rules to have five accounts in one nation. Ask Ben Abbib how many he has. And it's absolutely in accordance with the game rules not to join a battle, when one of your alts has been attacked. Finally it is very smart not to join with all of your alts when they are low ranked and their indiamen have only a crew of 60. 

But to clearify this. You think that you are allowed to cheat, because my clan mate invested  a lot of money to buy all those accounts for a legal economical advantage. That is not only greed but also an extremely envious behaviour. Both character traits shall lead to a harder punishment. There cannot be any room for mercy after such unreasonableness.

To drive an Indiaman with 60 man crew is stupidity.

I think, topic can be closed please. We have a single player emotional reaction on single fight. Whenever we start do discuss every curiously battle here, the servers need upgrades for more capacity. I personnaly leave this topic.

Bye Guys

trolling a bit:       Oops..his punishment and verdict ....Pirate life...      :))

Alts..... are the devil's thoughts...

back to op.... it's for the Admiralty headquarters to decide what's going to happen.

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

This can easily be checked by devs. Happens all the time with alt farmers. By the way Bumsebiene doesn't deny this fact.

No, i don't deny that i was in with my ALT. Why should i deny this! The battle was over. Your Mate was killed by his own stupidity. Thats it. 

Bernadotte, if you have a problem with me, please come to our Teamspeak and let's talk like men, not like chickens. TS: sverige.ninja

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

At least it's high risk. If you attack them and sink all ships you cannot take in fleet, there is no case for tribunal. But you attacked my clan mate to steal what you couldn't carry anymore with your main account. That's why you joined the other side with your alt to gather what game mechanic didn't allow. You could have done this legally by using your perks for more fleet ships. But you didn't want to give up your ship advantages to grab more prey.

Bernadotte, if you have a problem with me, please come to our Teamspeak and let's talk like men, not like chickens. TS: sverige.ninja

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

The battle was open for Russians until your alt joined. You could not have joined battle after it was over. And you joined not to have a look from another perspective but to steal what you could not have reached in accordance with game rules. This is alt abuse. It brings you high financial advantages. This high income must result in a high loss, when your misdoing get's discovered. I think wiping goods for 20 million reals is a reasonable price for illegal profits of 1 million. Then punishment can be reduced in losing ship knowledge for all 1. Rates.

3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

The battle was open for Russians until your alt joined. You could not have joined battle after it was over. And you joined not to have a look from another perspective but to steal what you could not have reached in accordance with game rules. This is alt abuse. It brings you high financial advantages. This high income must result in a high loss, when your misdoing get's discovered. I think wiping goods for 20 million reals is a reasonable price for illegal profits of 1 million. Then punishment can be reduced in losing ship knowledge for all 1. Rates.

The place to accuse misdoing in game is tribunal in forum and not Swedish TS.

This isn't your Problem, right? So why are you crying like a chick? 

17 minutes ago, Huang Po Tsai (Retired) said:

If some players feel the need to use alts to make this game less challenging I would say let them. As long as it's by devs point of view legal.

He's crying because he lost 2 of his 20 Ships full of Madagascar Jewels. They will abuse the game mechanics much more like i did. Do you want an example :

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Don t need to Ban Bumsebienne.... HRE need his PVP Level and usually it s a fair player (no insult ...no troll) .... May be he uses mechanic with no good intention (but all know PVE is really boring in this game)... Just a warning is enough...don t need Ban him.....

Thx for him (i don t luv him.....it s a fxxxxx Swedish...but he is fair usually..it s enough for me) :)

Cu

of course he already insulted in game but devs are enough busy like that to report players like bumse^^

so bumse, you see players cheating (or you think they cheat) so you think you are allowed to do alt abuse? nice way of thinking, i notice that lol

• Like 2

It's a gray area, yes. However, I do not think it was against the rules to take over his already hijacked ship with an ALT account. I can understand that he is upset, but he would have lost the ships anyway. And please : Dont call it Cheating. Thats a big word for only stealing loot ;)

Edited by eneibesmuB
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You could have taken the ship legally by using fleet perk. This would have made you weaker against a stronger enemy. You wanted to have both. Strong fighting perks and taking all ships you captured. For this irregular advantage you joined battle on other side with your alt, to recapture a ship which was taken by an "enemy" before. Same like mass surrendering with alts for hostility generation, sinking your own alts for combat medals or blocking ships on your side to protect your alt from broadsides. Alts on both sides of the battle is an abuse.

Bernadotte i understand that you are angry now. Calm down please

11 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You could have taken the ship legally by using fleet perk. This would have made you weaker against a stronger enemy. You wanted to have both. Strong fighting perks and taking all ships you captured. For this irregular advantage you joined battle on other side with your alt, to recapture a ship which was taken by an "enemy" before. Same like mass surrendering with alts for hostility generation, sinking your own alts for combat medals or blocking ships on your side to protect your alt from broadsides. Alts on both sides of the battle is an abuse. 

:huh:but having alts on both sides to attack a port is ok then what? you are crazy.If you're in such a mess with old accounts, are not we allowed to do that? stop with your double morals

Edited by Schwedischer Pöbel