Game-Labs Forum

Ponce PB crashed

OjK

In the middle of the Port Battle, all of us lost a control of the ship.
The animations were still going, game looked as expected, just not responding to any turning, shooting etc.

Few seconds later we got a popup saying "Server disconnected" and we'll be forced to login screen after 60 seconds.

After that, we spawned in the OW, with Battle Report, and no PB outcome.

Edited by OjK

21 minutes ago, Jan Bellaq said:

Im just curious why devs changed today range of capturable ports (from free towns) from 2 to 3, not giving us a before notice.

cause some nations are locked behind one port wall they can move at an others weren't.   It allows for more option of directions folks can move.  New Patches get hot fix all the time as things are needed to be adjusted.

Yeah. And tomorrow, Russians will be able to take hostility missions to 15 different ports, while those whose PB's were bugged will have to replay the PB?

I don't want rescheduling the PB. I want all the crashed PB's beeing marked in the system as won by attackers.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, OjK said:

I don't want rescheduling the PB. I want all the crashed PB's beeing marked in the system as won by attackers.

Somewhere an angry old retired white man can feel his "entitled millennial" sense tingling. Literally none of this matters. 

1 hour ago, OjK said:

Yeah. And tomorrow, Russians will be able to take hostility missions to 15 different ports, while those whose PB's were bugged will have to replay the PB?

Yes , ok . Ur not good with another chance and diana and paint ?