Game-Labs Forum

Post Wipe capital areas

Despe

Question

Hello captains,

I have a question about the next wipe, will be the unconquerable areas the same that now, with the same ports? NW cuba from Spain and Jamaica island for brits for example.

thx for replies and your time ;)

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Despeinao said:

Hello captains,

I have a question about the next wipe, will be the unconquerable areas the same that now, with the same ports? NW cuba from Spain and Jamaica island for brits for example.

thx for replies and your time ;)

I expect they will be. I think the only nation that will have two unconquerable regions is the US. I am also unsure if these capital areas will have forts and towers since those are built by clans now. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Galt said:

I expect they will be. I think the only nation that will have two unconquerable regions is the US. I am also unsure if these capital areas will have forts and towers since those are built by clans now. 

we need the answer of @admin or @Ink

12 hours ago, Galt said:

US doesn't have two zones.  St Mary and Little River are suppose to be joined with the rest of the region.  It's always been one big region with a slip in the middle.   The only nations that had two regions was GB, French, Spain and well those regions are gone now.

• Like 1

I would suggest: 1 port is caüital (uncaptureable) and remove all dam reinforcmen/capital zones! in Thos capitals 50% more lh needed for whatever, but u should create all resaurces there. no more stupid traderuns but a bit more expensiv...

• Like 1