Game-Labs Forum

Additional Clan Warehouse  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think clans need additional warehouse on different ports, based on the below post ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am not sure (please share your ideas)

Hey guys,

We are playing this game to enjoy, have fun, but sometimes this game tortures us :) I do not like it, most normal people will not like it.

So we have a clan, we have our mainbase at a capitol. But we also have ports around the map. We have lots of resources around our ports. 

So I have a shipyard at x port, but I am missing lignum which I do know my clan mate has lots, but he is offline. I am stuck until he logs on. I have built my ship, but I need iron for cannons, my other clanmate has iron, but he is different time zone, hard to catch, I have to find him. I have some goods to be transported to main base, but I do not have time today, oh my friend will be on a trade run, I have to wait him, oh he is online but in battle, I have TO WAIT him, so we can trade the goods !

the solution to this problems and many more of them are additional clan warehouses so;

"I DO PURPOSE ADDITIONAL CLAN WAREHOUSES"

We are a clan/tribe/guild, we are not some random guys, we are working together, we are a trading company etc. We all have outposts around the map, some are common with our clanmates.

We need trading goods to be transported, ships being built, cannons forged, we need resources. We have all of them but, not accesible to all.

So how to do additional clan warehouse ?

As we clanmates who has outpost on the same dock, which is a small settlement at the time, we all have warehouses. So anyone having an outpost donates warehouse slot from his own warehouse. At the end the donated warehouse slots works as additional warehouse for the clan. So the officers can and players can put stuff into warehouse and take stuff from warehouse.

* Easy to organise crafting and trading, easy for logistics. Less time is lost, more time is left for fun. My clanmate can have his ship immediately, an officer can find required staff immediately.

* What can be the downside ??? I can not find any, but huge benefits, great quality of life feature and it is realistic and historical.

* Another feature will be the clan dockspaces which works like this warehouse, will be purposed in a different post.

These are very small details but very big effects on quality of life, enjoying the NAVAL ACTION more  ...

Please criticise.

Note: this was probably purposed before but it should be in the game as release is coming...

Edited by AeRoTR
  • Like 8

Different crafting hub for clan sounds interresting. Avoids tow usage and allow more use of the map.

craft in bahamas, in antilla, in florida etc...Sounds good. also means canons and consumable in more places and port are more important.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phaserburn said:

What is with you and ideas where players have to scarifice slots for the clan? Please no.

Also, one clan warehouse is enough. Most games have that. Your main clan warehouse should have enough supplies always stocked. And you should be capable enough to make your own supply runs to your crafting port if it’s different than the clan warehouse. I think this idea is a waste of dev time.

You do not want additional clan warehouse, but many other want or need it. So you do not build, do not sacrifice any slot or whatever. That is your decision. 

But how do you decide this to be a developer's waste of time? We do not decide on developers man hour etc. This is a beta, we want better features for this great game, developers call it is to implement or not. 

Thx for the feedback. 

• Like 1