Game-Labs Forum

Coming back PvP EU 1

Hey guys, after a longer breaking, i will rejoin NA. I used to play with sweden. In early 2016 against the Danes(russians back then).

Ia. Still able to run a 650 Man-ship, i hope i wont need too long the get enough ships for PvP. 

Wich nation woud you recommend? I dont like playing with the most popular zerg Nation. Iam looking for a small but active Nation. Bit underdogish, but totally weak.

A couple of clans wich are recruiting woud be nice as well

Thx for any help

46 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Hey guys, after a longer breaking, i will rejoin NA. I used to play with sweden. In early 2016 against the Danes(russians back then).

Ia. Still able to run a 650 Man-ship, i hope i wont need too long the get enough ships for PvP. 

Wich nation woud you recommend? I dont like playing with the most popular zerg Nation. Iam looking for a small but active Nation. Bit underdogish, but totally weak.

A couple of clans wich are recruiting woud be nice as well

Thx for any help

Your are always welcome to the Dutch Nation pm me in game here in the forum if you like.

Petrel GDL Clan 

6 minutes ago, Meraun said:

"hardcore" as in small Playerbase? And weak?

Spain (weak (Sorry Christoph, Spaß muss sein^^)) or Poland (small playerbase).

"Hardcore" in NA-Nation terms basically means your Nation doesn't have a capital, thus it can be wiped from the map completly if you pissed someone off.

• Like 1

Sweden still lives on. Were just quiet is all. No point rustling major feathers if you dont have to.  

For US timezone players avoid the US. Its a hot mess of nonsense and paranoia. It will eventually burn you out. Great Britain would be fine if you are a weak sauce that has HAVOC do all the work so you can have your safe space and feel big. Props to the GB players that were there before HAVOC arrival. Pirates there is a strong US presences. Would recommend them. France just avoid. Danmark as Hachi below states really is full of small pvp groups and I hardly see any US timezone guys there. Sweden were coming back into action slowly after a short break from the game. Apart from them I dont know any other nation with a decent sized US timezone pressence worth mentioning.

Edited by Velhelm Von Marrius