Game-Labs Forum

Event Log suggestion

So with Naval action server being online 23 hrs a day every day of the year i find myself lost at times in relation to what has happened on the map during my time off the server. due to work commitments or at time just to have a break i find myself missing out on at time more then 4 days in a row in the server- on my return i  have found it hard to at time keep up with all the changes the map has had due to PB changes or clans just dropping ports.

i think it would be very use full to have a sort of log that would show recent (maybe say last 7 days) port changes and maybe even failed PB. this would help people to know exactly the situation on the map upon their return in the server.

• Like 5

How about a visual representation on the map of contested areas where there are port battles or plenty of PvP? A sort of high traffic indicator that doesn't involve opening the conquest tab on the map tools. If not a long term event log it's still a current status that could show information from 3 or so days ago.

I have a feeling that given the updates to everything else HUD and UI wise that the map UI could be updated soon anyway. Maybe that'd be a better way to convey that information.

Suggest speaking with @Felix Victor and his map, also @qw569

My main gripe is the lack of out of game content. This stuff keeps the Customer in touch and interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6F-813ifGs

Speed the time up... and use your imagination Kills, Trades etc.

I miss @Jeheil and his out of game content also

Norfolk

11 hours ago, Felix Victor said:

Check my map and use 'select ports | port capture fixed date range | this/last week'

https://na-map.netlify.com

i use you map for many things and i thank you for it - im just saying having a kinda run down in game would be a great addition in my opinion- and also great for newer players that may not be aware of the outside game map tool 

• Like 1