Game-Labs Forum

Where has all the Live Oak Logs gone?

Seriously I have hit all the places around KPR that drop LO and NADA after 4 days of checking that area I gave up. I then proceeded to the Gulf around the west side of Florida and NADA nothing even in the shallow water ports. I am no as a last ditch effort looking in the port that drop LO on the east side of Florida.... I don't expect to find any at this rate.

Where has all the LO gone?

1 hour ago, Wolfar said:

Seriously I have hit all the places around KPR that drop LO and NADA after 4 days of checking that area I gave up. I then proceeded to the Gulf around the west side of Florida and NADA nothing even in the shallow water ports. I am no as a last ditch effort looking in the port that drop LO on the east side of Florida.... I don't expect to find any at this rate.

Where has all the LO gone?

players are buying it. 

Previously it was brought in small quantities to all assigned ports. 
Now it is brought in full quantities thus - less often (but in same quantity overall). 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, admin said:

players are buying it. 

Previously it was brought in small quantities to all assigned ports. 
Now it is brought in full quantities thus - less often (but in same quantity). 

Thank you for the response!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wolfar said:

Thank you for the response!

we are monitoring the wood supply and already increased the number of deliveries

if eventually wont be able to find live oak in a day or two even at high price - let us know again in the trading feedback topic or in support (file a bug)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, admin said:

we are monitoring the wood supply and already increased the number of deliveries

if eventually wont be able to find live oak in a day or two even at high price - let us know again in the trading feedback topic or in support (file a bug)

Thank you very much for the response and fast action.

• Like 1

Some inbound traders have been "randomly" attacked by some of my associates which yielded some good amount of white and live oak that would have, if they arrived safely, secured some of the contracted quantities. Alas they were intercepted. Said amount of prized woods seen their way to La Tortue - the convoy was untouched by enemies, which was surprising - and should be up for sale if not all bought already.

It is impossible, virtually impossible, to stop all "auto deliveries" but some may well fall prey to players.

• Like 1