Game-Labs Forum

Is the rotation of the Patrol Zones a secret?

Old Crusty

Question

So this will be my third time asking for the Patrol Zone rotation. I do not understand why I am not being answered at all. If it is some game feature for the Patrol Zone rotation to be a secret, then please tell me it is a secret. If there is a fixed rotation like you have said in another thread, please let us know what that rotation is. 

I will start a new thread every day until I get an answer. I will even branch out to other areas of the Forum to ask the question. It will be so much easier to just answer the question.

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

So this will be my third time asking for the Patrol Zone rotation. I do not understand why I am not being answered at all. If it is some game feature for the Patrol Zone rotation to be a secret, then please tell me it is a secret. If there is a fixed rotation like you have said in another thread, please let us know what that rotation is. 

I will start a new thread every day until I get an answer. I will even branch out to other areas of the Forum to ask the question. It will be so much easier to just answer the question.

Find it out yourself. Note what patrol zone and find the pattern.

You are a tester.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

Can you tell me where all the good loot in DAYZ is too, please, while you're demanding all things....?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

10. Redundant threads will be locked.

Please use search find information you want to discuss. A lot of threads on the same subject delay the development and wastes resources causing lots of good ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

Use the original Q&A thread please.

Appreciated.