Game-Labs Forum

Dock Slots

21 minutes ago, Landsman said:

So hard to remember how many slots you have? Most people probably don't have more than 20 anyways... They can give some indicator or something but I feel like there are many much more pressing issues with the game than this to be honest.

But a counter like 15 of 20 shipslots used isn't hard to implement at all.. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Never Surrender said:

isn't hard to implement at all

Alot of things aren't hard to implement at all.... do you see them in game? Because I don't... No matter how hard or easy it is, why should the devs waste a second on it when there are more important things?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Alot of things aren't hard to implement at all.... do you see them in game? Because I don't... No matter how hard or easy it is, why should the devs waste a second on it when there are more important things?

Unfortunately, they do waste it on less important things.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Count your ships? 

OK, say you have 5 ships.  You still don't know how many dock slots you have. 

Easiest way seems to be checking the price for expansion.  Somewhere somebody must have a table of how much more dock slots costs.  For instance going from 17 to 20 is a ridiculous 9 million.

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)
  • Like 2

It’s small issues like this that frustrates new players - it should definately be fixed in the future.

it makes no sense that you have to try to calculate how much dock space you have or that you must count every single ship to find out how many you have.

it’s frustrating and should be fixed eventually - I’m sure the devs can prioritise the order in which they fix issues thenselves, There is no need to dismiss a problem as this one just because you think something else is more important.

• Like 3

It is a major frustration.

I had no idea how it works and when i got a message saying i couldn't teleport as i had not enough dock slots I reported it as a bug, as I had no idea how it works.

I'm sure this is a common and very avoidable problem for new players...

• Like 1