Game-Labs Forum

One server, 24hr + eu time locks (ports listed)

2 minutes ago, victor said:

Did you ever heard about one thing called "stern raking" and did some one tell you how important it is in PVP?

Now tell me that with 250 ping you perfectly stern raked someone!

I know its hard to imagine, but you can actually click a few milliseconds earlier than when you have a low latency! 

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I know its hard to imagine, but you can actually click a few milliseconds earlier than when you have a low latency! 

yes yes ... of course mate. And that's naturally how we all want to play the game just to please a few other players!

#pleasestopglassclimbing

Edited by victor

Just now, Intrepido said:

And please, dont assume what have I experienced or not.

Your question about doing a 'perfect' sternrake is what tells me that you haven't. If you haven't noticed, there is always a delay when you click to do a broadside and when the first cannonball gets shot, with increasing ping that delay gets slightly bigger.

47 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

That was victor, not me. :rolleyes:

let him alone, mate. Glassclimbing does not imply correct arguments nor telling who is who.

Maybe is better just stop answering them. At the end of the day,  we are giving them far too much attention.

It's just the same old story ... rinse and repeat: for some players, EU based players, although being now basically satified with RvR in their server, should change their PB rules on their server (in a way that objectively will make worse RVR experience of all EU based players) just to please the US players that are not satisfied of their RvR because they were not able to gather enough players to play with their own rules on their own server.

So, basically they call us selfish, while the only selfish are them.

Anyone can see how absurd is this.

Edited by victor

17 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

But over 50% of the sales are US sales, you need to look at the sales not the current players.  It needs to be at a place where the best over all ping for all players SEA, NA, EU and else where.   

If that was true - where did they go? - Global failed and why kill of the other server? #regionalserversforthewin!